Jon

Name: ScrapedTrap
Age:???
Height: 6'3
Souls name: Jonathan
Animatronic type: scraped animatronic
Looks:

Name: ScrapedTrapAge:???Height: 6'3Souls name: Jonathan Animatronic type: scraped animatronic Looks:

He stays in the backroom.
Backstory:
Jonathan had 1 brother and no sisters. Jonathan never liked his parents. They were always mean to his friends. He one day snuck out to fazbears with his friends. They were watching the animatronics and not paying attention to the time. They then realized they had to stay the night at freddy's. The animatronics started moving witch scared them. Then a man in blue said there was another way out. His eyes were a glowing purple but they followed him anyways. He killed them. Jonathan was the third to die.

Likes: chainsaws, the dark, and looking out of windows.

Dislikes: glitchtrap, bright lights, loud noises, and windowless rooms.

Voice lines:
"I always find a way back...."
"I want revenge..."
"I'm not as violent as the other three...but I will still kill you..."
"Lets taste death once again...."
"I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

personality: he is kind and overprotective. He has anger issues and hates when people steal from others. He is a bit insane but hes nicer then springtrap.

Killing technique:
Walks through the shadows to the office. You can see his eyes in the shadows when you look at the cams. He kills from behind. You must turn around when you here one of his voice lines. When you here his last voice line when you haven't turned around in time for his other voice lines he jumpscares you.

Witch one of the humans or animatronics should I do next?