Bryan

Name: Fredbear
Age:???
Height: 6'6
Souls name: Bryan
Animatronic type: springlock animatronic
Looks:

Name: FredbearAge:???Height: 6'6Souls name: BryanAnimatronic type: springlock animatronic Looks:

He performs with lefty on the second stage.
Backstory: people would say that Bryan had a wonderful family. Everyone that thinks that...is wrong. Bryan has one sister and one brother. His father, Jake, would always abuse Bryan's sister and his mother, Mary, would force her to wear more girly clothes. They hated bryan for his gayness and abused him every day. He one day snuck out to fazbears with his friends. They were watching the animatronics and not paying attention to the time. They then realized they had to spend the night at freddy's. The animatronics started moving witch scared them. Then a man in blue said there was another way out. His eyes were a glowing purple but they followed him anyways. He killed them. Bryan was the second to die.

Likes: guns, being anoying, hugging, the color red, friends, and cake.

Dislikes: glitchtrap, pink, being quiet, knives exept lefty's knife, abusive people, and dying again

Voice lines:
"Wanna play? Hahaha"
"Theres always room for more friends! Hahaha"
"Why are you running? Heheh"
"You cant hide from me! Hehehe"
"GET BACK HERE!!!"

Personality: insane and overprotective. Kind when in his numan form. Mean to those who were mean to him. Once after eating cake.

Killing technique:
When you go out of the office to see if theres anyone in the repair room make sure to turn around when you here him asking to play. When you here him say there is more room for friends the you have to start running. When he yells get back here you have to hide. His eye sight is not perfect in the dark so you have to be completely still. If you keep running or if you move when your hiding...he will catch you and jumpscare you.

Witch human or animatronic should I do next?