KATSUKI BAKUGO

ngl i literally hate bakugo he can take his d-cups to the side and start giving iida more screen time. but... enjoy this fan fic 🌝✌️

START

BAKUGO POV
————————-
today was the day of the third year dance. i honestly hadn't asked anyone yet i'm assuming y/n is going to ask to go with me as friends. i mean we're best friends and no ones asked her yet to my knowledge. and if anyone asked her i don't know what i'd do, those extras don't deserve her... fuck.

i katsuki bakugo soon to be #1 hero have a crush on my best friend and am too much of a pussy to tell her.

she walked into the classroom and smilies at me, i gave her a one second smile back. "katsuki do you have a date to the dance yet?" she asks. i fucking knew it, thank fuck. what if she went with someone else... wait is she asking me to make sure i'm not alone because she already has someone??? *snap snap* "katsuki?" she questions as she pulls me out of my trance while snapping her fingers in front of my face. "oh uhhhh" my mind is empty except for one thought. 'what ducking douchebag is she going to ditch me for?' "ooooo katsuki!" she squealed "someone asked you out didn't they?" what? fuck no! no one wants to dance with someone who's always yelling like me. i don't ever understand why you want to be around me. i'm not good enough. "what? hell no" i respond. her eyes widen. "your making it seem like no one would ever ask you out dude don't put yourself down like that" she exclaims. she always helps me when i'm down. she reassures me when i'm unsure. she helped me when i found out about deku being all mights successor. fuck she's even helping me now without even knowing it. i don't deserve her. someone as nice and caring would never like me.

"well did anyone ask you?" i question hoping for a no. "yeah" she exclaims. i clench my fists under my desk where she can't see. "but i rejected them" what? "i wanted to go with you if that's ok i think it would be fun" she explains. what? she rejected guys for me? how the fuck did i get so lucky. "sure sounds fun" i say monotonously. i assume my cheeks are tinted pink because fuck my face is burning hot.

"alright it's a date!" she exclaims walking over to her desk

'a....d-date?'

AUTHORS NOTE
—————————-
★ yo. so a lot of people like this d cupped bitch and i crave attention so here i am. i hope you enjoyed and make sure to comment what character you want next 🌝🔫