Cheating, Bars, and Murder.

The Rose

Sorry

Void Album

"FASTER~!" A loud moan that was suddenly cut off echoed throughout the halls, slowly awakening a peacefully sleeping girl. "Shh, I don't wanna wake her up." The man who's the girl's boyfriend, Yoo Junkook quietly hushed the girl he was currently having sex with. "How do I keep my mouth shut when you keep catching me off-" She moaned louder as Junkook started to pound into her.

Oh wow. They woke up the first main character lol.

The girl in the bed who goes by the name, MJ woken up but kept her eyes closed. She moved her hand around the bed trying to find her boyfriend, Junkook. Her eyes widened when she heard a moan-like sound come through the walls.

"I told you to hush!" Junkook whispered shouted, covering the girls mouth just to continue pounding faster in her.

Is there someone in the house?

MJ thought to herself and rolled off the bed and grabbed the gun that was located under it bed. She stood and started to walk to the sound she thought she heard that sound. "Screw this she sleeps like a bear in hibernation anyways..." Junkook said in irritation and started to pound into her faster and harder chasing his high. "More~" The girl moaned out in satisfaction not knowing MJ was right in front of the door. Hearing everything.

MJ turned the safety off and opened the door, scared of what awaited her on the other side.

"What?" MJ said out loud at the sight of her boyfriend fucking her sister. "Junkook, why-" She felt a surge of anger through her veins but all that came out of her was sobs. She was heartbroken and filled with anger. "MJ I thought you were sleep..." Her sister bent down and reached for her after Junkook pulled out.

"Don't fucking touch me!" MJ screamed, smacking her sisters hand away. "Junkook, tell me what I did wrong... Do you want me to loose weight? Want me to get plastic surgery!? Just tell me what I did wrong!!" MJ yelled with new tears ready to fall from her eyes.

"You did nothing. You're just absolutely pathetic!" Junkook laughed, lifting up MJ's sister and holding her. "But, your sister is just perfection. Something that you can't be." He deeply kissed her right in front of MJ.

MJ cocked her gun and stood. She was blinded by jealousy, anger, and love. A part of her wanted this to be a dream but, she was too angry to listen.

"Then," she wiped her tears clean off her face. "How about you both die together?" She smiled and shot them both with only two bullets.

MJ's smile faded and she now knows what she just did, can't be reversed. I have to leave and now. She thought quickly packing what she needed. Money, phone and charger, snacks, license, and both of their bank cards. "I should make them look like they committed suicide." She said to herself walking quickly to the kitchen to grab a knife and back to the two bodies that she shot.

If they're dead already I should slit their throats.

MJ thought to herself slowly cutting the throats of her dead lover and sister. Pretty... She thought and soon shook her head getting that thought out of her head. The knife she had in her hand and the gun she used to kill them had to be brought with her. "I'm not going to jail, yet." She smiled putting the knife and gun in her bag and locking the bathroom door shut.

If MJ was honest her heart was in pain. The two people that she trusted and loved the most just betrayed her, they didn't think of a apology just a thought that she was sleep.

"I'm tired." Is all MJ thought once she left. Not even giving a fuck about those bodies because it's not her problem anymore. She felt free and she wasn't gonna let that feeling go away, even if it meant killing someone.

Good news, she found a bar. Bad news, a drunk man is beside her. Lucky him.

"I'd like 5 shots of your best liquor." MJ smiled and rested her cheeks on her hands and she was sat on a bar stool.

Currently she found a nice crazy bar that only opens up for the stressed people but she didn't really care. She was basically a murderer on the run so why not have some drinks to celebrate a failure of a daughter she is.

"Here you go." The bartender sat five shot cups down in front of MJ and poured a very dark liquor into it. "Enjoy." MJ held up her first glass as a sign of thanks and one-shot it. (I'm underaged I don't know these things lol.) Then another, and another, and another. She was at her last glass until she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Just sit down, I don't feel like turning."

"Alright, alright." A middle aged man sat beside her and just stared at her.

MJ drunk the last shot she had and turned her head to the middle-aged looking man.What? Is there something on my face?" The middle aged man let out a laugh and shook his head. "I'm Park Sae-Ri and I'm just wondering what a young lady like you is doing here alone." The man named Sae-Ri smiled with his cheeks blushed a red shade. He's a drunk fuck. MJ thought to herself looking him up and down.

"I think you should get out of here, who knows what these drunk men would do to you." He smiled like a drunk old pervert and stared deeply in MJ's eyes. "I'll just take my leave then." MJ was uncomfortable at the situation and was drunk just a tiny bit herself but she kept her guard up around Sae-Ri.

"Ah wait! Let me walk you home." Sae-Ri grabbed her wrist and she flipped him onto his back out of reflex, making everyone move away from the two. "Ah, shit..." MJ said under her breath and quickly grabbed her bag. She bowed as an apology and exited the bar as fast as she can.

Sae-Ri stood up and ran out the bar blinded by the desire of wanting her. He planned to follow her until she reached a place in the dark. His mind was filled with the things she would do to her making him get a boner. He smiled and his cheeks blushed red as MJ took a turn into a alley. Sae-Ri was practically ready to get his hands in her panties.

"I finally got you!" Sae-Ri got right behind MJ and pinned her harshly to the brick wall. "I couldn't wait anymore!" He screamed out of excitement and started to harshly suck MJ's neck creating hickeys.

MJ closed her eyes, with anger piling up as she was focusing on how much strength she would need to land a large impact and lasting pain on his balls. She held her leg back and was prepared until a gunshot sound made her open her eyes.

She heard the man fall down to the ground but still felt the sucking sensation on her neck. "Are you okay ma'am?" A man in black yelled at her running towards the two.

MJ didn't feel the sucking sensation on her neck anymore and looked away from the man in black.

She saw Park Sae-Ri on the ground with a hole perfectly going through his head. His cheeks were still painted a red color and his head was laid in a pool of blood. "This isn't what I meant by freedom." She mumbled under breath and looked at the man in black.

"I'm fine." She said observing the black hat that hid his face.

"Are you sure?" The man in black said.

"Yeah, I just have one question," MJ smiled. "Who the fuck are you?" She took the hat off the man and saw his eyes widened.

-
I rushed and this is probably gonna increase to 1260 words once I finish editing. It actually went up to 1368 lol.