day 3 the truth about my past

Darryl POV

I had slept at zak house and I was wondering why was he the prince and why his parents allowed him to go outside.

I made breakfast for zak and me and woke him up to give him breakfast and to ask him
Why and how.

Zack's POV

I got woken up by darryl to eat breakfast.

Out of nowhere darryl asks me why are you taking care of the castle and not your parents.

"Well my parents are dead they were killed by an assassin before they died I was given to one of the guards and they hid me and that all I know about my parents I was 4 years old when they died and that all I really know".

"I was learn from a young age how to take care of the people I learned how fight and  different languages. I was thought to do math and every other subject but I wanted to keep my identity a secret but everyone knows know".

"So I lived as a civilian to learn the way you guys live and what you guys do in your free time. And I loved it I love the feeling of freedom and space and life and everything".

"That why my parents dont take care of the people".

Darryl POV

Awww my poor muffin had to take care of this country all by himself at the age of 4.

"I sorry about that muffin I wish I meet you as a kid so we could of been friends".

"It wasn't your fault darryl and it's fine and me too I wouldof been more happy as a kid if I meet you as a kid" zak said.

5 hours later

Me and zak were watching TV and talking about how he gotten to be a Youtuber and then we Hurd a knock on the door so zak gotten up to see who it was.

Zack's POV

I went to the door and opened it, it was one of my butlers I ask why he was here he said I had to live at the castle now.

I told darryl and he help me packed everything and put it in the car and we set everything up at my castle.

When darryl was at the castle he look like everything was normal like a castle was not in front of him I was wondering why so I asked

"I told you already I dont care what you are what you do and were you live I like you as you" darryl said looking at zak in the eyes.

My butler looked at him in suprised that he didn't care what I was.

I smiled and keep unpacking stuff in one of the empty bedrooms I have in this castle.

2 hours later

After we got done unpacking I showed him around the castle

2 theater rooms