My fan is my mate

I was so happy when San and I talked last night. Trying my best not to wake up Seonghwa, I got off the bed and went to the bathroom. As I took a shower, the water being flushed over my head took away all of my drowsiness intensifying how excited I already felt and as a result, I began humming away some of my favourite songs delightfully. Once I was done, I headed straight to the kitchen to make us breakfast. Soon, Yunho walked in as well.

“Morning, Woo!” The cheerful boy chirped a greeting.

“Morning! Guess what?” I asked, excited. 

“What?” He responded as he now had his full attention on me. 

“I talked to Choi San last night!” 

“No way!” Yunho seemed just as surprised as I was.

Nodding my head as a response, I showed him the texted exchanged between me and San last night. Yunho stared at the phone screen in utter disbelief, before smiling in awe. A grown soon was heard from the kitchen entrance, I turned around to see a very sleepy Seonghwa walking towards our direction. 

“Morning Hyung,” I greeted to the sleepyhead.

“Morning Hyung how are you this fine day,” Yunho followed.

“Hey Yunho, hey  Wooyoung,” Seonghwa faintly responded, exhaustion evident on his facial features.

“What's the matter, Hyung?” I asked, worriedly.

“Nothing, it's just that I had a photoshoot after the gym session we had yesterday, that's all,” Seonghwa explained.

“Aww, Hyung you need to stop pushing yourself so much ok,” I flashed him a reassuring smile as I gave his shoulder a light pat. He simply looked back at me before nodding while mirroring my expressions. 

“Yunho, can you set the table please?” I asked him.

Accepting my request, he did what I asked him to while I brought the flapjack and eggs to the table, as Seonghwa brought the coffee and the cups, then we sat down and had our breakfast. Once we were done, we went to the park for a run. When we got there, we transformed into our wolf forms before running throughout the forest. Soon, three other wolves came into sight. An incredibly husky scent lingered in the air, filling into my nostrils. The sweet scent was like a mixture of forest pine and chocolate, it tingled my senses awake, settling a pleasant filling into my body. 

“My mate,” I mumbled under my breath before  following the scent. Little did I know, Choi San himself who was the owner of the scent.

thank you again for helping me when I need it also check out her books it's really good I highly recommend it well see you after ATEEZ COMEBACK If  I'm still alive but see you next time bye-bye