Chapter 5: The Third Task and Farewell

The third task was a maze. Charles and Harry were tied for first so they were entering first.

They had agreed to work together. They didn't care if they were cheating. Fuck the rules they both thought.

Harry smiled at the crowd.

This time Slender brought all the Creepypastas that were living in the mansion to watch the final task.

Sally was waving her arms wildly, screaming her support for him.

Harry turned his attention back to the task at hand.

"Go!"

Charles and Harry both ran in at the same time and went by one path. Harry summoned a small drone, the camera gave them a bird's eye view of the maze.

It was really simple following the drone.

Within minutes they had reached the cup.

"You can have it." Harry told Charles.

"No, you, you made the drone."

They bickered back and forth.

They decided to grasp the cup together.

Both boys gripped a handle of the cup.

The dizzying pull of a portkey developed them as they dropped down into a dark graveyard. Both buys looked at each other confused.

"That was a portkey." They both told each other.

They laughed, the twin bond was very stong right then and there.

They stopped laughing when both of them were pulled up onto a statue and trapped.

"Well, fuck." Harry said, as he tried and failed to get down.

A man that looked like a rat came into view.

The man looked confused. There was supposed to be one boy, not two.

"That's Peter Pettigrew. He's a rat, literally. He works for Voldemort." Charles whispered.

Peter took out a knife and stabbed both boys in the arm. He didn't know who was who, so he did both.

"Hey! That's what I'm suppose to do!" Harry yelled, causing Charles to laugh, despite the pain.

"Why aren't you scared? I'm about to revive the Dark Lord."

"How?" Harry asked with fake interest.

"Flesh of a servant willingly given and the most important ingredient, the blood of the Boy-Who-Lived." Peter managed to stutter out.

The brothers looked at each other before bursting out in laughter.

Peter looked dumbfounded. What was so funny?

The brothers watched the revival of Lord Voldemort with fake interest.

On the outside, both buys were calm and relaxed, but on the inside, both boys were screaming to get out of there.

"Get the portkey the moment we get free."

"Got it, Harry." They whispered to each other.

Voldemort laughed.

He summoned his Death Eaters, after giving Peter a fake hand.

"This is the moment! That I kill the Boy-Who-Lived!"

"Um.. my Lord.... There are two boys here." a voice Charles recognized as Lucius Malfoy said.

Then a 'moment of understanding' dawned on Harry.