Chapter 06

???'s Pov

I was walking around my neighberhood, to clear my mind a bit.
Me and my brother got into an intense arguement, that lead to a broken relationship.

Anyways, while I was walking, I saw someone talking with Poland from a distance. But that certain someone is not normal, but looks absolutely angelic, adorable and gorgease. I pulled down my sunglasses down a bit and stalked them for a far, behind random buildings and trees nearby, so that I'm suspected as a creep or a stalker.

I contineud stalking them, until they reached Poland's residants/House. I stayed hiding, until the went inside.

I checked my phone and saw that it is already late. I then returned home and went to my room.

I then sat on my bed and I couldn't stop thinking about that person hanging out with Poland.

Their soft (S/c) skin, Short (H/c) hair that looks fluffy and brushed, Bright (E/c) eyes that could light up the up the whole world in one second and most of all, their kindest smile that can melt everyone's hearts.

I felt myself starting to sanity and now I must make them mine, and mine only. I creepy, wide grin started to form on my lips as I quietly chuckled deeply at myself.

Soon. They. Will. Be. Mine. And mine only....!!!

To be contineud in chapter 07