part. 2

Do votes and don't be a silent reader...🙂
Happy reading🎀

Author's pov.

Morning seems so cheerfull and as bird's chirps it makes it even more refreshing and beautiful..

Preeta is going to her interview and rishab asked karan to take the interview and later on they have a mission..

Entering the lobby her eyes widen seeing only 2-3 girls waiting there for there turn she thought 'there would be tjousands of girls for this job' later she got to know that the c.e.o rejected everyone except the one's in the lobby cause they hadn't gone in...

He seems so cold and arrogant.. She thought.

And..... After waiting for like half minute she saw the last girl walking out of his cabin all sad and teary
Seeing her like this she felt dizzy thinking its her 45th job interview and she is still not gonna get it....

Sad😪

And now it was her turn to go in..

Karan's pov.

She entered in my cabin it was like my cabin was on fire i can't seem to control myself...
What's happenning with me..gosh

No body's pov.

Preeta entered in there and then she saw her hot as fuck boss... ( lol )

She was like almost done checling him out but at the end the moment was disturbed by his phone he attended and asked her to sit infront.
She sat there and then after all the shits and interview she got selected she was all normal until he started telling her what her job is and what she will be doing....

preeta's pov.

Okay so im gonna be the P.A of this handsome mess gosh god you are not fair how am i gonna survive huh!!?

Woahhhh man this job is tiring...

Author's pov.

So the rules for her job was to never be late , to never be late and to never be late..

karan being the whole royal human was punctual so he prefer others around him to be all puntual..

Also karan told and asked her something that surely made her flutter damn

Karan:so ms. Preeta we will be going to newyork for a bussiness meeting..And also i want to ask you something that is a bit personal...

Preeta(in mind): omggg newyork aaaaaaaaaaa!! I m out of breath!!!

Karan: so i wanted to ask do you have a boyfriend?

Preeta: ah!! No sir i m single as f🤥

Karan: oh.. So yeah you may go now you will be starting your job from tommorow come at sharp 9a.m.. And don't be late...

At luthra's home;

Mahira:: rishab you should find sammy what do you mean by that he is not here you all have a mission today gosh you know you should concentrate to hack in there I'll find him..

She turns and saw sammy standing

Sammy: were you both trying to find me? I was changing chill!!

Mahira ; yeah yeah but where is karan?

"Here i come babes!!😉"karan says

Rishab: karannnn..... You want to fight?

(Lol forgive me for this😅)

While karan be like::

I don't give a shit , i don't give a fuck 😂 (lol sorry not sorry😂)

Later after they all.went to the mission..............

So it was the day when preeta has to join the company as his p.a so she reached his home like at 7 am and rang the doorbell...

Luthra house..

Door bell rang and mahira went to open the door..

Preeta's eyes widen seeing her she thought "o my god ye sir ki girlfriend hain?"

Mahira greeted and asked her i.d she told her about the p.a thing and she letted her in and told her karan's room asking her to wake him up and get him ready....!

Preeta went to his room thinking he is also late sleeper and must be sleeping till now (like her😂) SO she went in to wake him up and get greeted by a half naked karan with a towel wrapped around his torso and his well built body at full exposure causing her eyes to get blind and her to explode at the exposure of such full coursed meal.....

He snapped at her  staring him which caused her to come back to this world😅

Karan:u should have taken a picture it would have lasted longer😏

Preeta rolled her eyes at him and went to cupboard to give him a suit while he just chuckled and smirked thinking something.....

Okay so i am not getting votes tbh please don't be a silent reader and vote and comment here i would appreciate it😊..

Take care everyone ..now no updates for a week..😂
Be safe and healthy....

Words count: 850....
(Hayee itna bara likha h mainay😪)