Chapter 13

So sorry this took so long!  Extra long chapter of 99% smut to make up for it. 😉

I stare at my reflection in the mirror, my teeth chewing relentlessly on my lower lip as I take in my outfit. Ash and I have been together for three months as of today, and I wanted to surprise him with something a little outside of my comfort zone that he's mentioned having mild interest in before. It was a very brief conversation, just said in passing really, but I remember the way his eyes seemed to sparkle just a little brighter when he mentioned it. I've never done anything like this before, and I'm kind of freaking out to be honest – this is more Mikey's thing than mine, but thankfully with his help, I was able to put something together.

Since Michael knew how nervous I was, he insisted on taking me out for a spa day. We got massages, facials, waxed (never again) – the whole nine yards. I'm currently wearing black thigh high stockings over my freshly waxed legs with little blue bows on the tops, a short black skirt that just barely falls past my ass, a tight black t-shirt, a thin black collar with a tiny blue bell on the front, a pair of black fluffy kitten ears, and a long black tail plug that tickles my legs every time I move even the slightest bit.

I turn to the side and look down at the tail peeking out from under the skirt, a small smile curling my lips. The whole kitten thing is super cute, I have to admit; I'm just not fully sold on the whole cross-dressing thing. I can't help but feel insecure as my eyes scan my body in the full length mirror, my fingers playing with the hem of the short skirt.

What if Ash laughs the second he sees me? What if he's disgusted? What if he thinks I'm a freak? What if he never wants to see me again? My eyes start to well up with tears as I think of all the things that could go wrong, so I take a deep breath and try to focus on more positive things. What if he gets hard the second I walk in the room? What if he struggles to keep his hands off me? What if he praises me and calls me beautiful? What if he really loves it? A knock on the door causes me to jump, the tiny bell dangling on my neck tinkling at the motion and a small giggle escapes me at the sound.

"Is everything okay, Princess?" Ash calls from the other side of the locked door, voice full of concern. After all, I told him I'd be right back over twenty minutes ago.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," I reply, adjusting the ears on the top of my head so their placement looks a little better, my straightened blonde hair falling around them in a way that it perfectly camouflages the headband. "Just go wait for me in bed, I'll be out soon." I hear a soft 'okay' and then his footsteps retreating from the door.

I take another deep, calming breath. I can do this, I repeat to myself several times. Yes, this is so far out of my comfort zone that it's almost comical, but it's not a red for me. Logically, I know that Ashton would never degrade me or make me feel uncomfortable in any way. With that thought at the forefront of my mind, I turn to walk towards the door. I don't make it very far however as the plug shifts when I move and brushes against my prostate eliciting a whimper from my lips and causing my knees to buckle slightly. I grab hold of the counter and glance up at the mirror again, taking in my slightly flushed cheeks and my dilated pupils. My lips are slightly swollen from me chewing on them due to nerves for the past twenty minutes or so, and to be completely honest, I look freshly fucked. The flush on my cheeks darkens and my breath hitches at the thought, my lips curling into a smirk. I can definitely do this.

I quietly unlock the bathroom door and open it just a crack. "Ash?" I call out softly.

"Yes, love?" I can hear him shifting on the bed slightly and imagine him sitting up, getting ready to come to my aid if necessary.

"Close your eyes, please."

"Alright," he replies, and I can hear the confusion in his voice, but also an underlying tone of amusement. I take a deep breath and open the door a little bit more.