insecure , addison rae

y/n had been feeling low lately, and it didn't go unnoticed by her girlfriend, addison.

once the two had announced they were officially together, they got a lot of hate. a lot of people wanted addison to be with bryce instead. y/n got most of it. she knew she shouldn't let the hate get to her, and addison always made sure to reassure her the hate comments shouldn't matter. but she always found herself opening dm's and looking at her toxic comment sections.

addison could do so much better!

addison is literally so pretty, look at y/n ewww.

she is WAY out of addisons league.

some days she wouldn't even be able to take a picture with anybody because she'd feel so insecure about herself. her face, her body, her hair. everything.

one day addison finally decided to speak to her.

"baby?" addison quietly entered y/n's bedroom, seeing her girlfriend staring at herself in the mirror with a tear stained face. she quickly rushed over to her, engulfing her in a hug.

they stood there for a couple of minutes, y/n sobbing into addisons shoulder as she held her tightly. after a couple of minutes, they pulled away.

"what's wrong?" addison whispered as she traced her fingers around her face soothingly.

"hey addi?"

"yes my love?"

"why do you love me?"

addison stared into the girls eyes in shock, not believing what she was hearing.

"are you being for real right now?" she gaped at her as y/n looked down in shame. addison took her hand and sat down on the bed.

"y/n, i love you because you're always there for me, no matter what. i love you because you make me laugh like there's no tomorrow. i love you because every time you walk in the room, my whole day gets even better. i love being the one able to make you laugh, i love seeing your smile when i compliment you, i love how your face lights up every time we go on a date." she took her hand again and led her to the mirror once again.

"see this? that's you sunshine! that pretty little face i love to squish and kiss, those pretty little lips i've grown to love, that beautiful chest of yours i can leave marks on to mark my territory, those sexy ass legs i can have a good snack from." the girl winked at her.

"i love you for you! who cares about what anyone else thinks, it's not their relationship to judge. they don't know what happens when we're alone, all the sparks and lust in the air." she quietly finished. y/n turned to face her with tears eyes and eyebrows raised in surprise.

"i love you so fucking much addy." she smiled at her before smashing her lips into her girlfriends, feeling addison smile against it. they pulled away after a few seconds, catching their breaths.

"i love you too y/n."

this was cheesy but el a mayo 😹🤟🏽