clown check , avani

"y/n for the last time, stay still!" avani scolded her girlfriend as she did her makeup. y/n grunted in response and did her best to stay still.

it was the beginning of summer, and life felt great. y/n and her girlfriend avani were blowing up and became one of tiktoks cutest couples as rising influencers. they were currently doing the clown check trend.

"okay andddddd....done!" avani clapped her hands in excitement as the two looked in the mirror, clown makeup covering their faces. y/n dropped her jaw in shock.

"wow, who knew you were a makeup artist voni." she teased as she inspected her face closely in the mirror.

"shush." she shoved her shoulder jokingly.

"let's do it!!" y/n squealed excitedly as avani took out her phone and went into her drafts.

they had already filmed the first part, they just had to film the ending part.

after a couple of tries, they finally got it.

"it looks great!" y/n motioned avani to post it.

as soon as it was posted, likes and comments filled the post.

user1: they're so cute!!

user2: YALL POPPED OF OMGGG

user3: spooky 😳🤚🏼🤚🏼

user4: couple goals 🥺🥺

user5: they're soulmates. change my mind.

this was actually in my drafts for a while so :) i kinda dont like it but el a mayo

(not edited)