O.B.B. (2.

Flashback

*11 years ago*

3rd P.O.V.

"So Brahms, who do you like?" Mia looked at him while RaRa walked out to use the bathroom. "Not telling, that is top secret." He winked at her. "Oh c'mon, what if I try to guess?" He smiled at her,'alright, go ahead and guess." Mia thought about it, but no one came to mind, well, until she remembered three girls.

"Oh, is it either Becca, Claire or Lexie?" Brahms made a disgust face, he didn't like either, matter of fact he has a huge hatred towards them. "No, they are just nothing but spoiled brats." That made Mia laugh out loud, 'Brahms! Dont be mean." But she, herself, continued to laugh. He smiled at her laugh, sounding nothing but angelic.

"You are so pretty, Mia." He started at her with a loving face. "Aww, Brahms, thank you but stop staring at me like that." She covered her face while still smiling. He couldn't help it but removed her hands and kissed her right cheek. "Oh, Brahms, why'd you do that?" Her smile dropped and a look of disbelief showed up. "Because you are beautiful." He kept staring at her.

"Brahms, no. Stop staring at me like that, I'm suppose to be like a little sister." She gently pushed him a bit and got up from the bean bag. "Mia, wai-!" She picked up her school bag, 'I gotta go. Tell Mayra we can do movie night some other day." She walked down the stairs but right after Mayra entered. "Where's Mia? We had movie night."

He kept staring at the stairs with a sad face. "She had to go, her dad called her." He walked out of her room to his, closing the door, feeling so rejected. "I got a crush on you, Mia. Why can't you realize that?" He thought to himself, walking to his window. He needed and way to make her his and fast. He was scared someone was gonna capture her heart, someone like Billiam. He know he has a huge crush on her but he threatened him to keep away. He will hurt anyone standing in his way of his first love. "Anyone." He thought lowly.

He saw Mia walking in her room, taking off her backbag, her sweater and her shoes. He was so captured to her today as she wore leggings and a long sleeves shirt. "Beautiful, as always." He thought, he shut his curtain a bit but he can still see her. She sat on her bed, she looks like she was deep in thought, then she fell back laying down. "Oh, my Mia, we are gonna be together one of these days." He thought out loud, 'one day."

*Flashback Over*

Mia's P.O.V.

I parked in my usual spot, got my purse, mine and RaRa's frappe, my bag of medicine. I got out the drivers side and locked it, went to the back door and swung it open. "Okay, how am I gonna do this?" I stared at the couple bags. I was about to reach for the first bag, until I heard his voice.

"Need some help, little bubba?" I jumped a little and turned to him, Brahms. Staring into his greenish-grayish eyes. He looked the same except for the look in his eyes, the look I was afraid of. "Hey, there miss." He smiled at me but I hit his chest lightly "That was rude, Brahms. You can't just scare me like that." I glared at him, crossing my arms but all he did was smirk,'aww, I'm sorry, bubba." He reached to kiss me but I turned my head so he kissed my right cheek instead.

"Heeyy, what have I told you about that?" I glared at him. "I don't know, I don't remember, I was busy staring at your beautiful eyes each time." He smiled cheekily at me. "Oh, Brahms, how did I ever go three months without your remarks?" I asked sarcastically and he started laughing. "I don't know, bubba. But your prince is back because I finally have vacation."

I rolled my eyes at him, turned around to get some bags. "Here, I got it." He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me aside. He grabbed, seriously all the bags,' Brahms, here let me help." I tried getting at least two bags but he wouldn't let go. "Nope, just grab your purse, the drinks and lets go."

We made it to the apartment, 'RaRa, I picked up a few more movies." Brahms sat the bags down and turned to me but I walked to my room with my medicine. "How's your heart?" I saw Brahms at my door. "Better, my doctor changed my medicine to two a day now." He smiled at me,'That's good." I walked to him and smiled up at him,' Brahms?" He was looking in my eyes. "Hmm." He was kinda leaning in. "Out." And softly pushed him. "I gotta change."

"Oh my, Mia." I jumped up and saw RaRa coming out from my bathroom, in a towel. "Both of you took a while downstairs, and I used a bit of your hot water." I smiled and rolled my eyes at her. "Your brothers fault, I didn't realize he was waiting for me to pull in." She sat on my chair,'I know, he rushed downstairs when I was about to ask him to go and help you, didn't even let me finish telling him how you weren't there yet." We giggled at him.

"I'm still here, you know!" We heard him shout through the door and we laughed at him until we heard a tap from the side of us. "Damn you, Janice." I heard RaRa mumble. I giggled at her. "I swear she needs to be laid." "RaRa! That's rude!" I told her laughing. "Whatever, hurry and change. Its movie time!" She walked out, bumping into Brahms. "Move it, bro. At least change first before trying to see her." RaRa said closing my door. "Mayra! Shut up!" I heard him say.

I laughed at them and went to my closet. I grabbed a pair of my work out shorts and a tank top, keeping my bra on because when ever I don't have it on, Brahms can't keep his eyes to himself....or I can just tease him as I smirk. I put back the tank top and grabbed my one of favorite baggy t-shirt. I walked to the bathroom, removed my make up, washed my face and changed shirts. Tonight is my turn to tease him as you can tell that I'm 'cold'.

I leave my bathroom and put on my slippers. "Bubba, are you done?" I heard RaRa asked, opening my door. I turned to her giggling as she smirked and I know why. "Hey, only I can call her that!" We laughed silently. "Fight me! She was my best friend first!" I grabbed my blanket and we went to the living room. "So? I made that nickname for her, I'm the only one to call her that." He grimed at RaRa, hugging me from behind.

Its true, I remember why, too. "Whatever, lets just get this movie night started. What are we watching first?" As we walked to the couch. "How about our favorite classic?" I gave RaRa the look. We smiled at each other and looked at Brahms. "Oh no." He shook his head, getting up from the couch to the kitchen. "Oh yeah." RaRa popped in '10 Things I Hate About You.' Me and RaRa can't help it, Heath is such a hot guy. "You guys, do you want snacks or keep drooling on a guy that you'll never meet?" We turned to look at him, glaring. "HEY!"

We had a glaring contest and until we heard a knock. Me and RaRa are confused to why. "That must be Kevin, if you guys don't mind. I kinda invited him." Brahms said walking up to the door. I turned to look at RaRa and she has a shocked face, why? Because they both have a huge crush on each other. "Oh my gosh." She quickly ran to her room, probably to put something better on. I was gonna go with her until both guys stepped in.

"Hey, Mia. What's up, little sis?" Kevin greeted me. I got up and hugged him. "Kevin, its so nice to see you again? Do you want something to drink?" "Sure." He smiled at me, letting me go. "I'll be back." I smiled back at him and walked to the kitchen, Brahms behind me. "Where is she?" He smirked at me. "She went to her room, probably to make herself look more presentable. Did you do that on purpose?" I grabbed a cold water and looked at him.

"Nope, he called me while I was waiting for you at the parking lot. I told him I was back in town and told him to come over. To be honest, he told me a while back he has a huge crush on RaRa, so yeah." He whispered to me. "I actually don't mind him having a crush on my sister, he's a great guy for her." I aww'd at him. "Aww, you care." I pinched his cheeks and giggled. He lightly smacked my hand and told me to hush. I giggled and we walked back to the living room, spotting RaRa and Kevin talking.

Part two, complete.