Mr. Storyteller

Sneak peek-

During mild winter, Adi felt like wearing his woollen cardigan was more for his comfort rather than necessity. But when from his window his eyes fell on Kai outside of his house, he had to bolt out of the comfort of the blanket.

He ran down and found Kai with his hand against the wall, leaning inside the gate with water falling over his head. Adi made a disgusted face when he watched him bite his bottom lip.

'Won't you let me in?' Kai asked.

'What in the world are you doing?' Adi said and peeked to look behind the gate as he tried to stay away from the falling water.

'In the rain, I let the sheet of cold droplets cover me, as I search for my long lost lover,' Kai said, and he held his hand out through the iron grill of the gate. Adi backed away from his gesture.

'Stay away from me... I'm getting chills by just watching you!'

'Well, what can I say-'

'Is that our watering pipe?'

'It was lying there in the garde-'

'Why are you showering outside my house in the month of November?' Adi asked, clutching onto his cardigan.

"He was trying to do something to make Adi happy." Mr. Storyteller said and smiled when Sai laughed.

"Did that make Adi happy? I think... I'd have died of laughter, if I was there," Sai said.

"Adi won't admit it but that did make him very happy..."

Before you read-

Before you read-

This is a work of fiction and anything resembling to any actual incident is a coincidence.

This book is on storytelling, so there will be constant swtich in between the 'story' scene(will be in italics, with single inverted commas) that takes place in 2003-04 and present scene takes place in 2010.

...

Thanks for checking this out. I hope you like the story ahead!