Izuku Midoriya: Origin

sOME SEMI QUICK NOTES BEFORE WE START:

- This is the english dub, and it will continue to be at least until i get to where i was before in the script

- I went totally overboard in the dialogue section aND I AM SO SORRY

It's a react fic, but jesus christ I went over the top

There'll probably be less in the future I am so sorry 3ehardjfkl (unless??)

- Thirteen is referred to as "she" and "her" because, although originally labelled as a non-gendered character, she's been confirmed to be a female (according to the bnha wiki)

- I don't hate Bakugou - in fact, he's one of my favorite characters

However, he gets a wHOoOoOlE lot of trash on this chapter (mostly from dadzawa heheh) 

don't worry though, as soon as you're about to die from bakugou-shaming, he gets some redemption TM

- I incorporated angst into a watching fic... yikes B)

- Remember, this is still just after the sports festival, so Izuku is still kinda like... wiThDraWN? idk... and bakugou's a dingus (ngl tho, I did make Izu a lot more sad or whatever because angst factor TM... sorry ;,D)

I am nothing more than the queen of angst ;,D

god xD

love making bad decisions and posting this randomly B)

anYWAYS

lEtS cONtINuE (if you dont die, lmk! :D)

----

After a brief pause in which Aizawa caught the remote and sent a glare towards a sheepish Kaminari, the show began.

The lights seemed to dim by themselves, allowing everyone to settle in (at least semi) comfortably, though the pros knew better than to be completely off guard.

Once the dimming had ceased, the screen brightened and the sound of a sobbing child began to echo throughout the room. Just as the auditorium tensed, Izuku appeared before them in child form, crying and shaking as he stood in front of a fallen child.

"Deku?" Uraraka asked worriedly, "What happened?"

The boy offered a small, sad smile rather than answering with words, causing her to shift uneasily.

"Why are you being so mean? You're making him cry, Kaachan!" the boy yelled out, voice trembling. And, despite the fact that he could barely stand, he shifted into a basic battle stance - no doubt inspired by various media sources - and he took in a deep breath. "If... If you keep hurting him, I'll... I'll uh... I'll stop you myself!"

Kaminari raised a brow. "Kacchan...? Isn't that?"
Kirishima, along with the majority of Class 1A and some faculty, turned towards Bakugou, who simply crossed his arms and looked away with an annoyed huff.

"Bakubro...," the redhead mumbled, though there were no further words about the situation.

The blonde - clearly Bakugou, as they had expected - scoffed while his friends snickered to either side. "You wanna pretend to be a hero?" He raised his palm, allowing explosions to dance about his skin. "You don't stand a chance without a quirk, Deku." He tossed the boy a mocking smile before launching towards him, only for the screen to cut to black.

The screen began to brighten once again, revealing a beaten and bruised Midoriya laying on the concrete - clearly only half awake. The sun beamed down on his crippled body, burns riddling his skin as the boy he protected cried and begged for him to get up.