One Direction's Babysitter~ Chapter Eighteen

Previously...........

"Ok."He said.

And with that I curled up and hearing screaming and loud noises but I fell asleep anyway because I was used to it.

Justin's P.O.V

I wonder where she is? I miss her already,I need her with me.She's my everything,without her i'd be so sad,she's my inspiration.

"Hey Justin."Someone said.

It turned out to be one of my fans,I was at the airport waiting for Meghan,she was so beautiful,but the boy's don't know that we're dating at all,they think we're just that good of friends. But we're not,together we're one.

"Suprise."Someone said.

I looked behind me and saw my ex girlfriend Selena,what was she doing here? I didn't know she knew where I was.

"Hey,Selena what are you doing here?"I asked.

"Just came to say,we're not getting back together so stop trying."She said.

Hhmm that's weird because you're the one that keep's on coming back into my life I don't follow her around all the time.

"Ok."I said.

Then she huffed and left,she was mad at me,but I don't care.

"Guess who?"Somone said covering my eyes.

Well it sounded like a girl,then it was eithier a fan or Meghan and I'm sure a fan wouldn't get that close to me. So it was her.

"Hhhmmm Meghan?"I asked.

"Dang,well yes it's me."She said.

I turned around and saw her,she was beautiful,her hair was flowing in the wind,with her glasses,she looked even more beautiful,of course I couldn't tell the boy's something like that but wow.

"Hey boy's,and Meghan."I said.

"Hey beib's."Niall said.

"Hey Justin!!!!"Meghan said.

Then she ran up to me and hugged me,I think she missed me as much as I missed her.

"I missed you."She whispered.

"Me to."I whispered back.

"Group hug!!!!!"Louis yelled.

Then I was hurled back because of all the boys running at me and hugging me,so we all fell down,but I got hurt the most because everyone was on top of ME!!!!!!!!! I heard laughing,then I saw Meghan she was far away from us,like she knew what the boys were going to do,so she ran for it!!! Oh she's so going to get it!!!!!!!!

"You're going to get it Meghan!!!!"I yelled.

Then even I was suprised as I pulled all the boys off of me like they were ragdolls and ran for her,but she ran for it,she was good at running,because she plays basketball and does a bit of track to,but I'm going to get her!!!!

"Wait were are we going?"I asked.

"You'll see."She yelled back.

Then I saw her,I ran faster and faster untill I caught up with her,then I grabbed her wrist and twirled her around.Then she faced me,she paused then looked like she was thinking of something,I moved her hair out of her face and saw that beautiful smile.

"Justin,why do you like me?"She asked.

There's a million reason's why I liked her,she wasn't fake,she loved to play basketball,she was beautiful,she always made me laugh,she was everything I needed.