Prologue

*Flashback-12 years earlier*

[Nishizumi Manor]-1545 hours

"Onii-chan Okaeri how was school?" said a soft but yet caring voice.

"Oh school is alright Miho-chan."

"Onii-sama hurry up lets play!" said a excited voice

"Ok what do you two want to play Miho-chan, Maho-chan?"

"Lets go ride around the tank!" said the two in unison.

"Alright sounds like a plan you two! Let's Go!" He said as he grabbed his two sisters hands.

"Don't take too long now, dinner will be soon" a fourth voice called out but this time it was loud and strict but you can see the love and worry underneath those caring words.

"Of course don't worry Oka-san I'll take good care of them and we'll be back before dinner" The boy said with a Big smile on his face.

One and Half hour later

[Nishizumi Manor]-1645 hours: Dinner Table

"Miho, Maho please go to your rooms now and prepare for Bed. Jiro, I need to talk with you privately" his mother started.

"Yes Oka-san, he said as he looks at his two younger sisters, Well you heard Oka-san you two get ready for bed and when I'm done here I'll join you two ok".

(As his two little sisters left the Mother and Son began to talk in private.)

"What do you want to talk about Oka-san?" he asked his mother.

"Jiro do you want to practice Sensha~do?"

"Yes Oka-san, it runs through our blood and a tradition of the family isn't it?"

"Well said my son but, you do know that here in Japan boys aren't yet allowed to enter the sport right?" his mother asked.

"Yes Oka-san, but other countries outside Japan permits Co-ed right?"

"Yes that's why were gonna proceed to the next questions that comes with it do you also to want further hone your skills and knowledge in Sensha~do?"

"Yes Oka-san I do so that my two little sisters wouldn't have to carry the burden of being heir of the family so they can enjoy playing Sensha~do with everyone" He said with the hint of care and determination for his sisters.

"Well then my son I got an offer for you, the offer is for you to move to Germany with your Father Tsuneo and you'll be attending school there starting next week until you finish, I've already talked with your current school and their fine with it and I've already completed the documents and transfer papers for you and your new school is just awaiting for your confirmation the name of the school is Westliche Kraft Universitat [Western Force University] their a prestigious university in western Germany that offers a Sensha~do course for both Male and Female students if you agree you get to practice Sensha~do overseas and further your skills but you'll be leaving Japan as soon as possible primarily two days from now, to settle in and move in a suitable housing for the both of you anything else want to add?" she asked her son with the hint of concern.

"I accept it Oka-san if it means my sisters to not carry the responsibility of the family forever then I accept but I want a different name so that I won't be treated like a VIP maybe a German borne name hmm?"

"Is that so then what name would you like so i can process the papers and coordinate with people"

"how about Eric Jager my story would go as I'm a Eurasian I could say that Dad is German or something and your Japanese, But can I tell this to Miho-chan and Maho-chan?" he asked his mother.