Chapter-1: The Return

[C-17 Cruising Altitude 28,000 feet]-Forward End: 0100 hours

(On the Forward end of the plane where none can hear them Eric talked with his girlfriend Wilhelmina.)

"Yo Wilhelmina I have something to tell you, since its been bugging me" he said to his girlfriend.

"Yes Eric what do you want to say?" she asked.

"Once the program is done were supposed to return to Germany right?" he said.

"Ja is there anything wrong?" she asked worryingly.

"Yes its about actually with me finished in Western Force I won't be going back to Germany" he stated.

"Is that so then why aren't you coming back with us?" she said while arching a brow.

"Well because I'm now going to live in Japan, because I am Japanese right you know it from my facial and body build already that I am Asian correct? he said while gesturing to his features.

"I thought you were Eurasian because of your name, is there something else you are not telling me?" she said giggling.

"Well I supposed I should tell you my secret, since you are my girlfriend and my trusted gunner for 4 years in Western Force and please promise me don't tell the boys alright well not yet I'll be the one to tell them that" he said glancing at the sleeping faces of the two.

"I promise I won't so what is it your meaning to tell me?"

"In Japan you've heard that they have their own Tankery right?"

(Wilhelmina Just nodded in answer.)

"You know there are two prestigious families that practices tankery the Shimada's and Nishizumi's" he said.

"Yes I know they are quite powerhouses for the sport but do you have any relation to them?" she asked. she asked.

"You remember Nishizumi Maho from Kuromorimine and Nishizumi Miho from Ooarai the so called Nishizumi sisters fighting against each other right as we have seen on the video they've shown us during their 63rd finals" he states.

"Yes but why did you bring those two up, is there any chance you know them?" she asked.

"In fact yes my real name would be Nishizumi Jiro the eldest of the three of us and they're both my little sisters" he finally said.

(At that sentence Wilhelmina was surprised and shocked that her Boyfriend came from a prestigious family that practices Tankery she didn't saw that coming. Although his Commanding ability and his Marksmanship on tanks were on the level that none of them has yet reached so that was given already.)

"I see then I'm proud of you but why did you hid it so long on who you are?" she asked

"Because I don't want to be treated like a VIP every time I wanted to interact with all of you as a normal person and a friend not some over glorified person due to his name so that's why I hid my real identity there's only a few persons that knows who I am those who are in my family or trusted people, but you are the first to know who I am truly outside of those two category's" he somewhat ranted.

"Well I'm glad that my BF is not just a random person that does tankery but rather being part of a prestigious foreign family and what a humble and wonderful person you are" she said with a smile on her face.

"Well that's great to hear" he said as he wraps his arms around Wilhelmina's waist and whispered to her ear.

"You know you can't say it to anyone yet even the boys only I will tell them that or anybody else" he said softly on her ear.