Chapter 1

"Once upon a time, there was a prince and princess..... My grandmother used to say these stories when I was young. No one likes this type of stories. We crave for stories of love, romance and it's madness, like in Bollywood. A handsome prince and beautiful princess and dance to a romantic ballad. The first lock of eyes and lovelorn looks, and love songs bursting with false promises, And finally...... A happy ending. But that's far away from real life. Only happens what grandma said, Once upon a time there was prince and princess, They both died.... The end."

"This movie is gonna be blockbuster. The emotions you showed were just amazing, it looks like everything was real, Congratulations bro..." Cabir Said putting hand on Manik's shoulder which made him startled. He wiped his tears, which was still not noticed by anyone. Everyone was celebrating launch of Manik's Bollywood debut. Everyone was lost in their happiness, Alya was feeding Dhruv a cake, Mukti and Abhimanyu were lost in each otherz Cabir was giving glances to Navya and Manik was standing there alone, not alone with lots of emotions and memories inside him.

Manik didn't had words to express his feelings, and even if he find words there was no one to express his feelings with. Cuz, he know if he will express his feelings to anyone, maybe people will console him, pity him but the one who could take his sorrow is not there. And even he didn't want to share his feelings, because whatever they are... Even if those memories made him sad, but they were thier memories, thier private moments, which he wants to hide in some corner of his heart.

"Manik why are you standing alone, come on its time to party. You have given your first Bollywood debut. Come-on let's dance, let's kick some ass." Cabir said seeing Manik standing alone.

"I know Cabir it's time to party, but I don't feel to party, to be happy, to dance, I want to go home." Manik said, leaving Cabir confused at his behavior.

"Manik what happened? Why are you behaving softly strange from one year. I remember you went to Jamshedpur for one month and when you came back you became like this. What had happened there Manik?" Cabir asked, Manik tried to say something but Cabir interrupted, "I know you will not reply today also, I ask  this question everyday and you give only one answer "Nothing" But what's with this fucking nothing." Cabir asked sternly this time.

"Cabir, you are just overreacting. It's nothing, I just not feel like myself anymore. You know I got to know what life is... Nothing else. There is no reason for me to be happy." Manik said.

"You know what Manik, let's go to my place we will talk there, without Drinking this time." Cabir said and Manik nodded.

Manik and Cabir was trying to sneak out of party, when Niyonika interrupted them, "Manik where do you think you are going? This party is for you, for your first step of success.. See everyone are so happy for you. And here you..."

"Niyonika, please don't show me your fake concern. This party is not for me, it is for you to show everyone what your son has achieved. And about people, they are not happy for me, they just came here to party, here there are many peoples who show fake care and happiness but in actual they are just jealous of me. Some people, came here to party because they are free and could have fun. None of them are true well wishers except Fab 5. And I don't think they would mind if I will go out of here as I am feeling suffocated in this selfish environment." Manik said and Niyonika rolled her eyes.

"Manik atleast behave in front of cameras, I am your mother dammit." Niyonika said.

"A mother, why do you want to degrade such a pure word. You are a black spot in the name of mother." Manik said.

"I know why are you doing this, just because of that middle class girl, who was not even going to live a year with you." Niyonika said.

"Niyonika just stop there, a word more for Nandini and I bet you will regret that badly. Cabir let's go, I don't want to stay here for a second." Manik said to Cabir who was  standing there confused listening about a girl and then Manik's reaction.

Cabir nodded and Both went out of there and headed to Cabir's house. Cabir messaged Fab 5 about this.