☆CURSED LOVE☆

"Love really is a curse

"Love really is a curse...isn't it?"

His head was filled with conflict and self-hate as the thoughts of her roamed in his brain, crossing from one to another.

A girl who he dearly loved, a girl who was like an addictive drug to him - a goddess in his eyes. She was everything he desired, the boxes of his checklist all ticked. She was his dream girl.

He tried to avoid her but they just had too strong a bond.

He tried to cut contact with her, but she easily found a way to reach him.

He tried to lock himself away from her, but she always knocked on and he just couldn't refuse.

He tried to go to a different school, but they had the same goal in mind.

Nothing worked, she was far too addictive, far too close too him and far too oblivious.

She was:
Beautiful,
Perfect,
Adorable,
Determined,
Powerful,
Strong-willed,
Committed,
Caring,
Sweet,
Addictive,
Attractive and more.
Almost the complete opposite of him.

He dreamt of holding her in his arms, protecting her from the many nightmares that came to haunt her occasionally.

Kissing her soft, plump lips, deeming her his own.

Treating her like the queen she was.

Watching the determination flare in her eyes as she trained and fought.

Seeing a smile stretch upon her face because of him.

Holding her close and reassuring her as she sobbed into his chest.

Being there for her.

Taking care of her.

Being in a romantic relationship with her.

She had been with him for almost his whole life, making her the only one he tolerated.

He loved her, she loved him, but not in the way he hoped. No, just as close, childhood friends. Her real love belonged to the one person he despised most. A rival, a useless thing he could just toss about.

Izuku Midoriya.

When he found this out, he was seething with anger and frustration on the outside, completely broken on the inside.

Was he not good enough? What did she see in him that was better than himself? What was he missing?

Really, he knew he never had a chance with her and the reason caused him to debate with himself continuously. He just couldn't help falling in love with her. She was like a drug, his drug.

He believed he was a monster for his actions, he hates himself for it. How could he let himself fall in love with her? It was practically forbidden.

The self-hate and pent-up anger continued to build up as he saw her laughing and smiling with Midoriya.

He didn't like it. He didn't like himself. He didn't like his addiction. He didn't like the fact the he could never possibly be in a romantic relationship with her.

Why he hated himself so much because of who his feelings of love were directed at?

This was because it was someone who would be pretty much oblivious to his love, blinded by the love of family.

She was his dear one year younger, fifteen year-old sister.

Y/N Bakugo.

Love really is a curse...isn't it?

🎉 You've finished reading 「𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞」- 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 🎉