chapter 9

I sat in the cell till morning at least I made it through the most dreadful night of my life.

I could hear footsteps lowly from my cell I silently hoped that it was Luca and that he this was all a mistake and let me go. But instead I saw the guy that served me my food in the night.

He stood in front of my cell gate with an expressionless gaze till he finally decided to speak up

I guess you are one lucky bitch eh piccola

The boss wants to see you and with that he unlocked my cell gate and waited for me to move.

I wondered if this was all a trap if he wanted me to run so that he could chase me down like I was his prey .

This man is so damn twisted probably worst than the others I've come in contact with since I arrived here.
I just need to be careful with him cause I think he is silently praying for an order to be given to him to kill me

I rolled my eyes at the thought
You have to come with me he said snapping me out of my thoughts

Where to I said daring him
Were you deaf didn't you hear what I said now get your dumbass over here and stop asking me silly questions he said dryly

I still sat down on my bed daring him to actually see what he is capable of
Don't make me come there piccola you won't like what would happen if I do

I still sat down there stubbornly I really wanted to see what he can do if he was going to harm me or worst kill me but if he does at least it would end my misery .

He stormed inside my cell and grabbed me like I was weightless and flung me over his shoulder and walked out of the cell with me on his back .

I screamed,slapped,punched,cursed you name it but he still didn't flinch he carried me all the way .

Like always I made a stupid mistake once again by underestimating a man that uses violence as his main language.

He carried me till we reached a strange door then he muttered something in Italian and the door was flung  wide open for us
He kept on walking till the end of the corridor when we reached the end there was a black tinted Rover there and two buff men on black suits waiting for us.

He finally put me down
Where is Luca  i asked  I'm not leaving without him I don't trust you

Good I don't trust you either I guess its one thing we have in common I stared at him wishing I could kill him with my eyes .

Get in the car now!
No I want to see Luca before I leave and I'm not going anywhere with you.

Look we can do this the easy way or the hard way you choose.

I was furious I felt like kicking him in the balls and run but who am I kidding these men here will just shoot me dead if I make any wrong move
But if I want to make it out alive for another day I have to swallow my pride,this time and do as he says
Because I think I'll have more chances of escaping if they take me out of this place.

So your choice piccola
I kept quiet and he smirked good girl
I guess your not that dumb after all
Let's go

I silently entered the car then he entered after me then the men that were standing outside one took the wheels and the other sat at the passenger's seat.

I was quiet throughout the ride paying attention to every road,every turn,and direction we took I silently memorized everything so that if I ever get out of this alive I'll use this against them .