CHAPTER 1

Cady looked herself in mirror full with determination and excitement she was ready to start this new chapter of her life.Long light brown hair tied in a ponytail, wearing crisp white half-sleeves shirt tucked in grey skirt reaching till her thighs.She patted that spot on shirt where it was written Precidency school of business  smile never leaving her face.After applying lip tint she gave  a final glance to herself  in mirror and took her bag from her study table and rushed out of her room to living room where her mom was.

"You ready? everything checked" asked Evelin "yup mum" replied Cady while wearing black converse .She got up,patting the wrinkles which were formed on her skirt."Cad look at yourself smile not leaving your face" said Evelin "i know mum....finally I am going to live my dream..." she was cut off mid sentence by her mother who rushed her out of the home saying "enough with the talks I don't want you to get late on the very  first day".

It had been five minutes since they entered school premises but the driveway was not ending.Seated on passenger seat Cady was looking out of the window devouring the large lush green lawns, french architecture ,basketball courts ,football grounds until her eyes caught something or someone.Never ever in her life Cady has seen such alluring, piercing pair of blue eyes, like someone has captured the ocean in eyes if she could describe like this.From where she was sitting she couldn't see the owner of those oceanic orbs.She was for sure that she couldn't forget this sight for time being as it was imprinted in her mind.She was knocked out of her thoughts when the car pulled in parking lot.She gave her mother a final nod and got out of car.

She looked around the scene in front of her and to say she was suprised would be an understatement.Teenager around her age getting out of luxury cars that she can't even dream off , some were chatting in groups and  some were.....what!! making out in corner gross . Are they all really seventeen?Girls wearing heels who even wear heels in school  and skirts barely reaching their thighs.She looked at her own skirt which was now looking like she has worn wrong uniform.As she further walked she was welcomed by disgusting glances ,girls staring at her like she was some sort of alien.Little did she know that' hell is empty cause all the devils are here'."heyy..careful" said a voice she was so engrossed in her thoughts that she almost bumped into someone "uhmm sorry " said Cady "its okay" said the girl " Are you a new admission cuz I've have not seen you here before"asked the girl "um yess..got a scholarship" replied Cady "ohh BTW I'm Mia.. Mia Bardot" said the girl forwarding her hand "Cady simpson" replied cady shaking her hands.Is this school some sort of runway cause all the student here were looking like they walked out of some fashion magazine.Mia was a beautiful girl with straight red hair,pale complexion and fairly tall height.

Their brief moment was disturbed by two girls fighting "heyy you copycat you wore same perfume as me"   yelled one of the girls "huhh why on earth I'll try to copy you" replied the girl with same intensity " because you crave for his attention, you're  jealous of me because yesterday he talked to me not you" spite the first girls "dont pay attention to them" said Mia getting Cady's attention. "no I aee........." her attention diverted to the sports car or more precisely on the person who came out of the car ,same pair of those oceanic orbs that she thought  she'd never see again . Following her eyes direction Mia said "oh He is our school's darling Ashton..Ashton McMilan the grandson of one of the founding families of Precidency.The boy born with platinum spoon ,who always get girls throwing themselves at him,boys wants to be like him.He is the modern day prince.Ashton can do anything he wants and can get anything he desires.No one can dare to go against him in this school". Cady was in her own world barely giving any attention to what Mia was saying.Ashton was really the modern day prince.Light brown hair styled messily covering his forehead and jawline that could cut through the glass.Height 6'3 inch ,he was lean but muscular with veins popping out from his fair arm.If looks could kill then Cady would be six feet under the ground.

She was so engrossed gawking at Ashton that she didn't notice that he was heading towards her waitt why is he coming towards her.She finally got the answer when a guy besides Ashton who was invisible to her till now kissed Mia on cheeks .He gave Cady a brief glanced and walked away followed by Ashton.Was she invisible?cause Ashton McMilan didn't even looked in her direction.Confusion written all over her face she looked at Mia who in return laughed at her reaction and said "He was Liam Anderson my boyfriend and Ashton's cousin cum childhood best friend" .Liam was also handsome no too handsome and those dimple just made him the perfect guy. "does he too belongs with the founding family?" asked Cady "No ,though he is very rich but not as filthy rich as Ashton" replied Mia .

Mia and Cady started walking towards the main building. "so whats with most of the girls wearing red heels and carrying red bag"asked Cady,since the time she has arrived its the one thing she had noticed that most of the girls were wearing red heels and carrying red bags or were wearing some weird accessories which were strangely red .Mia gave her a knowing look and said " all these girls are tryna be like their 'Queen' "  wait a queen Cady was getting hell of confused.Noticing her confusion Mia raised her eyebrows towards a particular direction and said "here the answer to your confusion".Cady turned her face and she was again shocked whats with this school giving her shock after shock .The brunette doll she saw yesterday was here and behind her walking two twin girls on her both sides.Cady thought that the brunette was gorgeous yesterday but who was she kidding she was a walking goddess.She has big brown bambi eyes ,perfectly arched eyebrows , beautifully carved nose and pink honey lips.Her brunette hanging on her shoulders in soft smooth curls.She was wearing the same uniform as Cady but hers was looking as a designer outfit.Wearing red pumps and red bag she was walking oozing confidence and charm.Cady can write a para about her if she was not cut out off her thoughts by Mia " she is the infamous brown barbie or queen of precidency Scarlett D'Amore.The granddaughter of Lorenzo D'Amore member of the founding family of Precidency.  No one can go against her.If  satan is a girl than it is definitely Scarlett.She can go to any heights to get what she wants.Boys fights for her attention and girls envy her but they spend thousands to be like her now who will tell them that they can get looks but personality like this comes by birth" Cady couldn't agree more with Mia,she could definitely tell the same by looking at Scarlett. "and they are Avery and Ashley the twins Scarlett's personal dogs or her 'mini doras.' They will literally shave their head and go bald on Scarlett's order"she said pointing to two girls following Scarlett.Cady raised her brows this school is definitely full of weird people.

After reaching in front of a Roman type school building Mia said "uhm so time to part ways it was nice talking to you Cady.Hope we will meet soon".Cady was genuinely happy meeting Mia so does her." so friends?" asked Cady with hopeful eyes Mia smiled and hugged her "friends". She'd never thought that she can make a friend on very first day.Mia was happy meeting Cady ,she was different from girls in this school ,she was innocent and pure unlike the walking makeup stores!

So  finally Cady entered Precidency and already made a friend! will she be able to survive in this hell of good looking people ?