Part. 5

My Mafia Boyfriend pt.5
Y/N: Thank you Jimin.
JM: For nothing! Ohh, yeah we're having dinner today at 20:30 pm. Don't be late.
Y/N: Ok.

~Jungkook POV ~
God, this girl is going to drive me crazy! I need to learn what I want faster and get her out of here. I went to my office because I had a little work to do. After 30 minutes of work I decided to take a break. I started thinking about Jaehyun. After he killed my father, he never appeared before me. I still see this memory of him shooting my father in front of my eyes. I still remember his last words:
Jungkook's father: Jungkookshi, take the business into your own hands, I'm counting on you, son! But there is something else Jungkook, find love, find the girl who will make you happy, the girl who will support you, the girl you can't live without. You will fight for her, do not leave her, be a gentleman. I love you Jungkookshi ...
And then he died in my arms.
Jk: I'm sorry, Dad ... I couldn't keep my promise, I failed ... I couldn't find love. I failed ... - I said as a tear left my eye. I will avenge my father I will find Jaehyun! Suddenly Jimin came in.
JM: Heyy, Jk soo .... Wait ... are you crying?
Jk: Me? To cry? No, of course not!
JM: What's wrong with you? Since Y/N is here you are behaving strangely ?
Jk: Me? To behave strangely? What?
JM: Yes! Now I see you crying, and today you took Y/N to your room!
Jk: She fainted and my room was closer!
JM: That's not true! YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS ALSO A GUEST ROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR !!! And this room is much closer In contrast to your room, Jungkook!
Jk: Jimin, I don't want to listen to your nonsense! Get out now !!!
JM: And one more thing, today Y/N will be attending our dinner at 20:30 p.m., ok! If you want to tell her something, you will tell her there.
Jk: Ok, bye !!!

~Y/N POV ~
I went to my room and sat on my bed. I stood for about 5 minutes and got up. I decided I wanted to take a shower. But I remembered that I didn't have clothes to wear after that. So I decided to ask Tae. I left my room and after 2 minutes I found him in the kitchen.
Y/N: Tae ....
V: Mhhmm, Y/N ...
Y/N: Since I don't have clothes, can you lend me a T-shirt and pants? Please?
V: Of course, come.
Tae and I went to his room.
V:Here, pick something.
Y/N:Thank you Tae... So much.
V:Don't worry.
Y/N:Bye.
V:Bye.
After about 20 minutes I was ready. I sat on my bed and the strange thing is that I didn't stop thinking about Jungkook ... Suddenly Tae came in and told me to come to dinner. I went downstairs and saw a large table with so much food. How much food do these people eat? Anyway, Jungkook and Tae were sitting next to each other and Jimin and I were together, but Jungkook was right across from me. Everyone was talking but I didn't say anything, suddenly Jungkook started talking to me.
Jk: Y/N ... You probably already know that you will live with us! That's why I have a few rules you have to follow!
Y / N: Rules? Why?
Jk: Because this is my house, and I decide what you're going to do!
Y / N: Since when, exactly you will decide what I will do?
Jk: Like I said, you have a few rules to follow! Here they are.
First. You will not leave the house without my permission!
Y/N: What? How so...
Jk: I'm talking now! When I'm done then you will ask your questions!
Second, you will not enter My Office.
Third, you are not allowed to use your phone and, last but not least, you will not talk to me so much!
Y/N: First, why can't I leave the house without your permission? Who are you to tell me where to go huh?
Jk: Lord, I told you you wouldn't go out without my permission, what can't you understand?
Y/N: Heyyy! I need clothes, I have nothing here!
Jk: Jimin or Taehyung will take you to the mall tomorrow! Satisfied?
JM: I can't tomorrow. Tae and I will have work to do, you told us we have things to do tomorrow!
Jk: Ohh, yes! Then I'll take you to the mall and we'll go home! - he said
Y/N: Ok, I don't have a phone here anyway, soo...
Jk: That's not true. Your phone is with me! When Jimin and Taehyung brought you here, they brought me your things! Your bag and your phone. he said, smirking .
Y/N: Ahh you bastard!
Jk: Hey! Measure your words!
Y/N: Yeah, blah, blah, blah ...
JM: Hey, this is my line!
Y/N: Not anymore! Thank you for dinner, I'm going to bed now because I'm sleepy! And one more thing Jungkook, don't worry I won't come to your "Office", and without that I don't want to talk much to you! Good night, Jimin and Tae. and I headed to the second floor.
V: She is the same as Jungkook.
JM: What? No, I do not believe!
Y/N: I HEAR YOU!
JM: Yes! You're right! She is the same as Jungkook!
Jk: Shut up for god!

Jungkook POV
I went to my room but forgot that I didn't tell Y/N what time we had to go to the mall. So I went to her room. She was just entering her room, but I told her:
Jk: Yahh. Be ready tomorrow at 13:00! If you're late, I'll leave without you!
Y/N: Ok ... Good night.
And I went to my room.

Y/N POV
I woke up and it was 10 in the morning. I couldn't get out of bed today, so I just wanted to lie down for another 10 minutes. Suddenly Jimin came in.
JM: Good morning.
I wrapped the blanket around my head.
JM: Ohh, Come on. Get up now, breakfast will get cold.
Y/N:I don't want to go down. Can you bring me breakfast here?
JM: No!
Y/N: Please ... Please Jiminshii
JM:Ohh, okay, but only for Today
Y/N:Thank you Jimin, I love you! I said happy
JM:Wait! You love me?
Y/N:Yahh, Jimin not in that way, i love you like my brother ok?
JM:Ohh, ok... hihihi...
After 5 minutes he brought me the breakfast which was pancakes. I ate them and decided to watch something on the TV in the room. Because there is still a long time while Jungkook and I will go to the mall. After 2 hours, it was already 12:00, so I started to recover. I put on my clothes from yesterday. And I was just waiting for Jungkook.
There he is. Jeon Jungkook finally showed up.
Jk: What are you looking at? Get in the car.
Y/N: Yes, I'm coming.
It was very quiet all the way to the mall. Jungkook didn't say a word. We finally arrived.
Y / N: Yess, we've arrived, I can't wait.
Jk: Yeah, a lot of fun. Let's go faster and go home!
Y/N: Are you always that serious? Relax a little and have fun.
He did not answer me and left without me.
Y/N: Hey! Jungkook, wait!
Where are we going now? Which store?
Jk: Here in this one.
Y/N: But, Jungkook ... It's an expensive store.
Jk: Will you come in or not?
And we entered.
Jk: Choose everything you want.
After about 15 minutes I liked a few outfits. And I wanted to try them.

Jungkook POV
I've been waiting for Y/N for 15 minutes. She told me she wanted to try them.
After 2 minutes she told me to come.
Y/N: Do you like it?
I just didn't say anything. She looked amazing, but ... There was a problem.
Jk: I don't like it!
Y/N: Why? I like it a lot ...
Jk: Because a lot of your body is visible.
Y/N: What?It's Summer Jungkook, outside is warm.
Jk:I don't care! You are not going to wear that! We will take the other outfits but not this.
Y/N:I hate you sometimes...
Jk:Yeah, hate me as much as you want. But I will not buy you this outfit.
And we went to the cash register to pay.
The cashier: Your girlfriend has a very good taste for dressing.
Y/N and Jk: We are not a couple.
The cashier: Oh, I'm sorry. Have a nice day!
Jk:Ok, are we done?
Y/N:Done? We were here for about 20 minutes Kookieee.
Jk:What did you call me? Kookieee?
Y/N:I'm sorry.But if you keep teasing me, I will call you that.
Jk:Ok, let's go to see what else you want to buy.
After 2 hours of shopping we were finally ready. Honestly, I enjoyed it, it wasn't as bad as I imagined.
Y/N: Jungkook, can I ask you something?
Jk: Okay
Y/N: Can you give me one thing from my bag please. My bag is with you, I don't want my phone, I want one of my bracelets, please.
Jk: Why?
Y/N: Please. This bracelet is very special to me.
Jk: Okay. But if you break any of my rules, I'll take it from you, okay?
Y/N: Thank you very much!