My Mafia Boyfriend FINALE

Author POV

Jungkook has never worried so much in his life. The truth is that everything he said was not true. Just because he was worried about her he hurt her and said a lot of hurt words to her. After talking to Jaehyun earlier, he was just scared ... He was afraid of losing a loved one again. According to him, he lost everything in this life. He lost his mother, then his father, then his so-called girlfriend, and now he is about to lose the love of his life. Everything he told her was just stress, anxiety and worry. He never knew how to express his emotions well, and again he failed. And now Y/N is gone.

Y/N POV

I left his office with so many tears. Why didn't I believe Jimin when he told me. As Jungkook said, I didn't mean anything to him, why did I believe him at all. He took advantage of me, and broke my heart ... What could be worse? I went into my room, stood there for about 10 minutes. And then I decided to get out of here. Jungkook doesn't need me anymore. And without that, I'm just a burden to everyone. Mom always told me that we should love and forgive the people we love ... But how do I forgive Jungkook? It was cold and dark outside and it was late, but I didn't care anymore. Whatever he wants to happen to me, why am I alive at all? Nobody loves me ... The people I trusted left me and betrayed me. And my last hope was him ... Jungkook. I thought that ... he really loves me, and I'm important to him ... At least a little.But no.

The truth was that I would do anything for him ... While I was in their house I was not always the happy girl they thought I was. I cried every night, why? Because my life sucks. For him I pretended to be well, for him I pretended to be strong, while inside I was falling apart ... But for what? For one Fake love …

I left the house and started walking without direction. Everything no longer made sense to me. As I walked, the cold wind touched my skin, and a boy around my age was just looking at me, I got a  little scared, but ... I decided to keep going.

Jungkook POV

I'm really sorry for everything I said to Y / N. She's gone now.

Jk: Taehyung, look at the whole house! Quick!

Jm: Oh, do you care about her now ?!

Jk: Jimin, listen I really love her but Jaehyun…

Jm: Yes Jaehyun ... Will you stop this Revenge?

Jk: It's not for this Jimin !!! I'll tell you later !! NOW I WANT YOU TO SHUT UP BECAUSE I AM THE BOSS HERE! We have to find her!

V: Stop arguing! We don't have time! She's nowhere in the house!

Jk: Let's see the cameras! IMMEDIATELY!

JM / V: Yes!

We went to see the cameras and saw that she had left her room and then the house. It's my fault ... If I hadn't said all these horrible words to her ... she would be with me now.

Lucas POV

I heard and saw everything. Jungkook and Y / N quarreled a lot. Then I called Jaehyun. But while I was talking to him, she left the house. I told Jaehyun everything and he told me:
Jaehyun: Now is the time Lucas! Bring her to Me! TODAY!

Now

Now she was walking alone through the dark streets, and I had to kidnap her.

Lucas: Hey, how are you beautiful?

She said nothing, and I approached her.

Y/ N: Get away from me!

Lucas: Why? Are you scared?

Y / N: Please ...

Lucas: I'm sorry but I don't think so. You know you're very beautiful, that's why my boss wants you ... But before I take you with me, I'm going to ask you for something.