Chapter 3

My Mate the Angel

Chapter 3

OH MY GOD!!! My mate is an ANGEL!!

I started pacing back and forth to my bathroom to the wall on the opposite side.

Oh God what if someone finds out about her?!

What will happen when I take her to school?

How is she going to react to all the attention shes definite to get?

And the guys at school!

Ohhhh no the guys!

I'm gonna have kick a lot of butt when she gets better.

By a lot a mean probably around 290 guys of the 480 students that attend!

I'm probably gonna end up ruining this mate thing somehow.

I hear a loud clack and immediately look over at my bed, worried that something hurt my angel.

To my relief I just see that my mate is holding up the notebook and pointing/hitting with the pen at it.

I go over to her and read what she has wrote this time...

'My wings will heal in an hour or so and don't worry about the school thing. HE has it covered.'

She smiles up at me and then her face changes to realization.

She starts writing something down then turns it back to me.

'You asked me earlier what my name was. it's Emily.'

This time I smile and say to her, "Well, Emily how are your wings? They were pretty banged up when you landed."

She nods and writes, 'Yeah I'm not very great at my landing.The flying is great but the landing is a disaster.

It's all because I died only yesterday... from a car wreak...I was the one driving...me and my friend wanted a girl's night after she broke up with her boyfriend.

He called when we were driving to the movie theatre... she picked up...they had a fight.....then bright headlights.

That's all I can remember of how I died.

I'm happy though that my best friend, Sarah lived through the wreck.'

I read every last word and looked up at Emily to see her eyes briming with tears.

One of the tears slowly slides down her check.

I wipe it away, lean down and bring her into my arms.

Sitting on the bed, holding her to myself, I softly tell her soothing words.

She clings to me and crys for what seemed like hours to me but in reality it was only half an hour.

We lie down on the bed together and slowly fall asleep.

Her still clinging to me while I'm still holding her tight.

Not ever going to let go of her, my miracle, my Angel.