Chapter 1: Bryan's view

I walked into the theme park and I went to baby's tent. I sat in one of the seats." Hi guys!" They stopped what they were doing and waved. Molten came over and whispered." Hows righty doing?" I shook my head and sighed." I haven't heard from him in a  while." I said sadly." What are you two whispering about over there?" Springtrap asked. ( yes springtrap is here. He didnt die. Glitchtrap was also controlling him and they found that out. ) molten shook his head." Business..." he said as he walked away. I sighed and sat by the wall of the tent. Lefty walked over and sat next to me. He hugged me and I smiled while hugging back. Baby came over and decided to join the hug. Rs.Freddy came over." Hey baby! Let's go play with your dolls!" He said with fake happiness. He glared at me." I dont need your gayness to rub off on anybody. You should leave lefty..." he said while he walking away. Lefty growled and sighed." Hes a jerk." I nodded. I then got a call from jon. I answered." Yes?" I asked." Scraptrap is in our pizzeria and hes trying to kill righty!" He answered. Lefty gasped witch got the attention of some of the others but we didnt notice." Get molten we need to go!" I said. Lefty nodded and ran to go find molten." We are on our way!" I said a bit to loud. I ended the call and ran out of the tent. What I didnt notice was that some of the others started following me.( springtrap, freddy, neddbear, baby, foxy, and ballora.) I ran to the entrance and saw lefty, derpy, davis, jon, otso, and molten waiting for me." Let's go!!!" Molten yelled and all of us ran out of the park. ' I hope we are not to late! ' I thought.

I hope yall liked the first chapter. I need some ideas so if you dont mind me asking...could yall help? You dont have to but if you help I will mention you in the next chapter and I will tell others I know to check out your stuff ^^. Also I need ships for this book. Could yall also tell me who's view I should do next? Anyways hope you all enjoyed! Bai!

×shadowfoxfox×