Chapter 3: Jons View

We decided to go back to the theme park. " if you dont mind me...I'm just gonna eat his body now-" I looked at him and said.     " Wtf-" bryan facepalmed and smiled. Righty shrugged and walked over to the scooping room. I sighed and started walking to the exit. Molten smiled and followed as lefty walked behind him. Davis and derpy got teleported by otso to the office. Otso went to the portal room and bryan started following me molten and lefty. When we gjt back to the park it was dark so we all went to the hotel. We went to Bryan's room and called righty. Righty appeared and smiled as he hugged us." Otso is still trying to find glitchtrap while the other two are working on Bryan's paper work!" He said happily. I nodded and molten started walking out with lefty." We are going to the laugh house!" He said as he and lefty left. Me and Bryan got on Instagram and looked at stuff. Righty grabbed the wall and started climbing it. He went into the vents while saying." I'm gonna explore!" I sighed and bryan smiled at me." Ok just dont get caught." I said as i heard a muffled ok.

Sorry it was so short...I was just tired and I still am.i also did not have any ideas... Have a nice day!

×shadowfoxfox×