N I N E

Our class ended early today so that means I could avoid Luhan and Sehun earlier.

        "Eunji-ah!" someone hollered. I didn't dare to look back and just kept moving forward, my pace getting faster and faster.

        I stopped and tried catching my breath. "Hey," a voice rang through my ears.

        Kai.

        "Hey," I smiled "What's with all the panting?" he asked "Nothing," I chuckled.

        Kai walked me home and he was pretty fun. He cracked jokes and he was a gentleman, letting me walk on the left side to avoid cars and such. He was sweet.

        "Here we are," he stopped and turned to me. "Thank you for walking me home," I patted his shoulder, "It was my pleasure, princess," he chuckled. I smiled and sent him off.

        I unlocked the door and tossed the keys on the table. Plopping down on the couch, I released a loud yawn, enough to tear up my whole mouth. "Where's oppa?" I whispered to myself.

        I stretched and decided to cook dinner. I turned the my iPod on shuffle and started jamming to some songs, singing my lungs out.

        As I was stirring the pot, the doorbell suddenly rang. I took my apron off and ambled over to the door.

        "Oppa!" I hugged Chanyeol and smiled. "Someone's in a good mood?" he raised one eyebrow at me. I shrugged and skipped back to the kitchen.

        "What are you making?" he asked over my shoulder, "Bibimbap," I answered while evenly distributing the food on two plates. "Looks delicious," I muttered "Well sometimes, looks can be deceiving," Chanyeol teased, pinching my sides. "Oppa!" I hissed but ended up chuckling.

        "How was school? I heard Kai walked you home?" Chanyeol asked, settling down on the couch beside me. "It was good and yes he did," I smiled.

        "You?" I nudged him "Good," he answered. I cocked one eyebrow and gave him the tell-me-everything look.

        "Fine!" he held his hands up, surrendering. "I was with her," he paused, smiling at the thought.

        "Who's her?" I replied "My girlfriend," he continued. "Oh, really?" I teased and he nodded.

        "Moving on, how about Luhan?" Chanyeol turned serious "He asked me about you,"

        "Don't care," I snapped and rolled my eyes. Even the thought of him irritates me.

        "Did he talk to you?" he asked "He tried to, but I wouldn't let him," I mumbled, recalling the scenario that happened a few hours back.

        "Why not?" Chanyeol turned to me, "I just can't," I sighed. "I'm moving on,"

        "You can't just not talk to him," he pushed "Then what's the point of moving on?" I buried my face in my hands. Chanyeol patted my back.

        "One day, you have to," he muttered. "I don't want to," I insisted.

        "Prom is in two days, are you sure?" he asked "I'm not going," I whispered.