Chapter 1: Are You Ready to Meet the Man of Your Heart's Desire?

Before embarking on the strategies that can help you win the heart of theperfect man, it's important that you consider whether or not, you are readyfor this. In this chapter, we look at some of the factors to consider beforeyou start looking for Mr. Right. 

 Are you ready to meet the perfect man?

  Are you ready to date again after your breakup? 

 Why are you looking for the perfect man right now? 

Sometimes women think that they are ready for love but in actual sensethey aren't. This is something even a man can tell. Before you start trying towin him over, first ensure that you are ready for this. You should be in theright place especially emotionally and psychologically.

Are You Happy With How Your Life Is Right Now? 

Many women make the mistake of assuming that finding the perfect man iswhat will make them happy. If you are waiting for a man to complete you,then you aren't ready to find the right man. You need to get your lifetogether first. Ensure that you are living the kind of life that you want. Youshould have dreams that don't all involve a man.Mr. Perfect will not be responsible for fixing your life and giving you areason to wake up every day. Such a woman will have problems meeting theright kind of man and keeping him around, a man who sees this kind ofdesperation will either run away or even take advantage of you.If you are sad and depressed and just waiting for a man to make you happy,then you may not be ready to meet the man of your heart's desires. 

Have You Gotten Over Your Last Relationship?

 You can't find the right man if at all you are still holding on to the past. Ifyou are still crying about your breakup and are looking for a new guy to fillthe void then you aren't ready yet. You may actually chase away a good guyat this point. If you meet a nice man and you keep talking about your ex orcomparing him to the ex, this can push them away.Don't carry the anger, bitterness of your last relationship with you. Justbecause your man cheated on you doesn't mean that all men will. If you stillhave these negative feelings you may not be ready to meet a new man. You may even project this feeling onto the new guy."Please don't ever cheat onme, if you do ill find out" This isn't something you should be saying tosomeone who you are hoping to have a relationship with. If you are stillhurting over your last relationship, give yourself a little time to heal beforeyou start looking for the perfect man.

Do You Know What You Want? 

If you don't know what you want, then you will end up falling for any guy.This makes it very easy for you to make the wrong choices. You should havea clear idea about what you want in a man. This doesn't mean that you havea checklist. It just means that you have to figure out what you want. Findout what you want from the man. This will give you a great insight on whatto look for when you meet a guy.

 How Do You Feel About Yourself? 

Some women will only believe that they are beautiful if a man tells them so.If you are in such a place in your life, then you aren't ready for your manyet. You have to work on building your self-esteem and making yourself amuch better as an individual, If you aren't happy just being you, how do youexpect to be happy as a part of a couple. Insecurity isn't a trait that menwant to see in a woman that they love. You have to be confident in yourselfand avoid being insecure and too unsure about yourself. Don't expect a manto make you feel better about yourself. This may bring you disappointmentsespecially if he doesn't fulfill your emotional needs.