Chapter 2: How to Win the Heart of Your Perfect Man

In this chapter, you will get some guidance on how to win the heart of yourMr. Right. You can have the man of your dreams if you follow these simpletips. 

 How can you attract the perfect man?

  How can you get him to fall in love with you? 

 What can you do to ensure that he doesn't slip through your fingers?You can find the perfect man and ensure that you stay with you for the restof your life. Love is a beautiful thing that makes life gain meaning. Don'tmiss out on a chance to find true happiness with your soul mate.

How To 

Remain Independent 

Some times when a woman meets her dream man, she somehow ends uplosing all her senses. Her life and happiness start to revolve around the guy.He is always on her mind and she can't wait to talk to him or see him.This can result in her making constant phone calls or sending him texts oremails. She may also try and see him every chance that she gets. It's okay tobe head over heels over someone. However, be very careful not to lose themby trying to too hard to be with a man.Try and remain independent. Concentrate on other things apart from him.Keep in touch with your friends and go to work or school as usual. You haveto ensure that you have a life separate from him. If you keep trying too hardto be part of his daily plans, you may scare him away fast!Just because you have met a new man, doesn't mean that you give up onyour own individuality such as hanging out with your girlfriends. 

Keep Some Mystery in The Relationship 

You shouldn't reveal everything about yourself when you meet a new man.Keep some things to yourself in order to remain intriguing. You should also avoid divulging some sensitive information in the initial stages of dating.Telling him about an eating disorder that you used to have is a bit too muchinformation for someone you are just starting to date.You don't have to lie. You just have to know how much information is okand how much is too much. You can tell him all your secrets later on whenyou have dated him for a lengthy period of time. 

Don't Rush for Sex 

No matter how attracted you are to him, jumping into bed too quick isnever a good move. It will give him a bad impression of you. It may alsochange the tone of your relationship. Instead of a commitment, he will be init just for the sake of having a good time.Try and get to know him better without sleeping with him. Build therelationship and work on your emotional intimacy before the physicalaspect of the relationship is introduced.Don't jump into bed with a man too fast before you get to know them. Thiswill cause you some serious regrets.

 Don't Tease Him 

Just because you don't want to sleep with him yet doesn't mean that youcan tease him or toy around with his emotions. Avoid dressing in a manner that is too provocative or too sexy. Don't come on to him making sexualovertures and then turn him down. Avoid heavy make out sections and thenbailing out the last minute. All this will make him focus on sleeping withyou and once he succeeds with that, he will walk away. Don't play suchgames with a man that you are genuinely interested in.Don't tease him and play around with his emotions. 

Avoid Showing DesperationY

ou may have been desperately looking for a man when he came along.Maybe you have had bad luck in past relationships or have always hadproblems finding a good guy. However, whatever your situation, you can'tshow signs of desperations. Telling a man just how long you have beensingle and searching isn't a good tactic.You should also avoid showing him that you need him so much. No matterhow difficult things maybe in your life, you can't show him that you need tobe saved. His money and looks shouldn't be your main area of interest. Noman likes to feel like they are being used in any way.