A new school year

"Eilidh Temlope.", I tell the secretary, "Ah here you are, room 221b." I thanked the secretary and was on my way to find dorm room 221b.
I found the dorm quite quickly, and stuck my key in to the lock and opened the door to my new home. I threw my bags onto the top bunk and started to unpack, when I heard the sound of a key in a lock. My new roommate! I quickly turn as the person filed into the room. "Hello, I'm Eilidh Temlope!" I stuck out my hand, I said it so quickly I hadn't even had a look at the person.

It was a, boy? A man stood with sandy blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes. "John Watson." He shook my hand firmly, "I'm sorry to be rude but may I ask what your doing in my dorm? Because your obviously not female." I ask extremely confused. "This is dorm 221b, is it not?" He asked blankly, "there must be some sort of mistake!" I said ruffly, I quickly corrected myself "I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure that are roommates are supposed to be of the same sex." I said all to fast, I could feel my face getting red. He shrugged, I walked past him, there must be a mistake in the programming, I'm sure they'll find me a new roommate in no time! I walked up to the same secretary as earlier "um, excuse me Miss, but there is a man as my roommate?" I said, although it sounded more like a question. "Um, Eilidh Temlope was it? It says right here your roommates are to be John Watson and Sherlock Holmes." "But aren't we supposed to have the same sex roommate?" I asked "listen deary this is what the piece of paper says, so therefore those are your roommates for the year." Good god, was his woman ever rude! I quickly walk back to see John lounging on the bottom bunk, "so I guess we are roommates?" I stated as I walked in, I still didn't understand why I was rooming with a boy, I wasn't quite sure if the other person was male or female. "Mmmhmm." He said to engrossed in his book, whatever! I quickly finish up unpacking and sit on my bed and pull out my book.

"I still don't understand why I have to room with three people, and not just John!" I heard a male whine in the hallway, "because brother, that's the way it works." I hear separate calm male voice say. The door swings open with such force, it made a wind. A tall boy, with dark curls stood there with an annoyed expression on his face, next to him was a older looking man "hi Sherlock." John says cheerily below me, "hello." I say quietly, that is when the two boys snap there heads to look at me, "um, miss, please return back to your dorm." The older man says, I stay put. "I believe I said return to your dorm." "I know what you said and I have already done so." I reply in a sarcastic tone. Sherlock and him exchange confused glances, "she's telling the truth, she's our other roommate Sherlock." John says simply, "what?" Sherlock says, he looks angry now. "Thank you John." I say as I hop of my bed and walk up to the two gentleman "Eilidh Temlope." I say as a stick out my hand, they each shake it, "I am Mr.Holmes the Vice Principle, and this young chap is my brother Sherlock Holmes." I hopped back up onto my bed and began reading again. Sherlock slowly closes the door after his brother has left and began his way over to his twin bed. This is going to be an interesting year.

AN
Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I really hope you enjoyed it! If you did please check out my other work! I will hopefully be updating once a day.
And Eilidh is pronounced ay-lee if you where wondering.
Please stay tuned!
-Smartlittlesociopath