Jim?

I awoke to the sound of my alarm, the only thing that sucks about being on the top bunk meant I had no bedside table, so I had to put my alarm clock on the other side of the room. I swiftly climbed down to the floor and turned it off, John and Sherlock where still both asleep. I hadn't said a word to either of them since my first meeting with sherlock. I grab my uniform from my wardrobe and move to the bathroom. I set my alarm early so I wouldn't have to fight my way into the bathroom. I look in the mirror my strawberry blonde boy cut, was all mussed up from sleeping on it. I quick shower should fix that, I hopped into the shower and hummed as a washed. After getting in my uniform, which consisted of a white dress shirt, a navy blazer, a red and navy skirt and stockings, I brushed my teeth, combed my hair and threw on a bit of makeup. I exited the bathroom just as there alarms where going off, "morning!" I chirped sarcastically as I slipped on my black Mary Janes, and headed down to the dining hall.

The dining hall was HUGE compared to the one at my old school. Old school, I thought as it clicked in my mind that I didn't know anyone here, had no friends to sit with, to talk to. Boy this is gonna be awkward. I grabbed a tray and placed a cup of tea, a muffin and an apple on to it, and searched for an empty table. I luckily found one at the very back of the room, i took my book out of my messenger bag and placed it in front of myself. I was reading and occasionally taking bites of food or sipping on my tea, until, I felt someone sit beside me. I looked up to see John beside me, "morning." We both acknowledged each other. "Where's Sherlock?" I asked "I'm not quite sure, he's off somewhere doing who knows what." John said, he seemed a bit aggravated, hunched shoulders, frown, and in an overall bad mood. Ding ding! The bell went off signalling that breakfast was now over, I threw my book in my bag, discarded of my tray and went to my classes.

My art teacher Ms.Stunton was talking about some hippie stuff about doves, as I sketched a rose, Ding ding! "Well class I hope you enjoyed today's lesson..." Ms.Stunton tried but everybody was already on there way out the door for lunch. I bumped into a man about my height with black hair, and dark eyes, while on my way out the door. "Oops sorry." I apologized awkwardly "don't worry about it." He replied with a Irish accent. "Are you new? I haven't seen you around before." He asked, he seemed like a nice guy, kinda cute too. "Um, yeah this is my first year." I answered quietly, we started a conversation on our way to the dining hall. "No way tea is so much better than coffee!" I argued, With Jim as we sat down for lunch. I stirred my salad around my plate as we talked about wether tea or coffee was better. Until we where interrupted "ahem." I turned to see Sherlock and John behind me "yes?" I asked annoyed "may we sit here?" John asked politely, I shrugged not really caring, and continued my conversation with Jim.

As it turns out I had all my classes with Jim that day, he was walking me back to me dorm. "So how do you know Sherlock Holmes and John Watson?" Jim asked, "oh there my roommates. We never talk though." Jim looked a bit shocked, probably due to the fact that there my roommates. "Well this is it." I mutter as we arrive at dorm 221b, "talk tomorrow?" Jim asked "definitely." I gave him a hug and I opened the door. "I suggest you stay away from Moiarity."