What A Hero

What A Hero.

Everyone's pagers vibrated that high pitch noise

Everyone's pagers vibrated that high pitch noise. To Camila she dreaded when everyone's went off at the same. It's means it's something big, something horrible and a possible chance of a surgery. Making her way to the ER she felt Cristina at her side. Her and Cristina moved like a unit when working together, they knew what the other was thinking before they asked. But that only happened when working. She took note of the amount of orange scrubs following close behind them.

The pair both shared a look of annoyance. They knew too well that some arguments where going to break out. "What do you want us Hunt" Camila spoke up as the group came to a halt. Looking around noticing the ER was almost full. Full of crying people and bloody bodies. But it didn't faze her. She couldn't regulate the same pain feeling that a normal person would feel. That's childhood trauma for you.

Jackson couldn't believe this was what normal felt like to everyone here. He felt for the people in pain, he didn't look at them as future surgeries like she did. " where do we start? Mercy West decided to close its trauma centre today and now we are overflowing with incoming traumas" Owen sigh clearly frustrated.

Camila looked blankly at him, he knew she didn't care about the extra information, she wanted him to answer her question. As much as he thought of her as inhuman, he knew she only did it to keep it all professional or so he thought. "Well where do you want us?" She said raising her eyebrows looking around at all the people.

"I think we should use the zone system" Jackson spoke up earning both Camila and Cristina to glare at one another before turning to him. He watched as the pair stared at him causing him to test have far he could push Camila until she finally lost her patience.

"What's that?" Owen asked confusion taking over.

"It's this system we used at Mercy West to make sure everyone had something to do and it kept everything organised on a busy day like today" He smiled knowing it was working. Camila turned back at Owen, glaring back at him watching him consider the idea.

Her annoyance levels had risen to a 6.

"This is an ER not a school play ground" Cristina stated clearly as annoyed as Camila. Owen looked between the pair then back at Jackson. He knew what Jackson was doing, it was a dangerous game but clever.

"I like it good idea" He smiled watching the horror take over their faces. He knew he was going to regret agreeing with the other side later.  "What's your name?"

"Jackson Avery" He smiled. His name, a name Camila was never going to forget. "Great" she scoffed before walking towards an in coming trauma. It was a dad that had just found out about his friend is dating his daughter. Clearly very unhappy, the man was extremely violent and wanted to cause great harm to his friend.