Meeting the animatronics

You get there at 11:50 you meet mike Schmidt the manager he shows you every animatronic even foxy.You sit in your office listening to phone guy explain what you need to do. At 1:00AM bonnie is at your door. "Holy Crap!Bonnie go away!"you yell. Suddenly you hear a voice saying" I just wanted to meet the new guard!" "Fine!" you say hesitantly opening the door and closing it once he is inside.you realize Bonnie looks human with purple hair bunny ears a tail and a red bowtie and red eyes along with a purple hoodie and some black jeans and purple converse.He asks you what your name is.You say "my name is Y/N." He says "come on Y/n!"as he pucks you up bridal style and takes you to the stage to meet everyone. You realize everyone is in human form. You tell everyone your name and look at their appearance. Freddy had brown hair, blue eyes, a brown tux, a black top hat and black bowtie, and , brown ears and a tail.Chica had her blond hair in a French braid, a white crop top that said "let's eat!"with confetti on it she wore a yellow undershirt with it, she wore blue short shorts with black leggings under it and black hightops.Foxy had long red hair,he had two red fox ears and a red tail, he had an eye patch,he had two dirty yello eyes,he wore a white pirates shirt,A red coat,Brown pants torn at the end,and had a hook on one arm, and no shoes. (don't know the right terms)Goldie had golden/Blonde hair,(like Rapunzel in tangled)Had white eyes,Wore a Gold tux, had a blue top hat and bowtie, had golden bear ears and tail.(I know they don't look like the picture it is the only pic I have of them human ok?)