Goldie's song

Goldie's POV

I changed the poster on cam2B and attacked Y/n. A voice whispered in my mind saying"she killed those kids."The voice started screaming this"you need to kill her!" I tied her up to put her in a suit after my show. I sang.(listen to the song in this fanfic Goldie is singing)When he says you are the main attraction.. I grab Y/n and start to put the him/her over the suit.
Foxy's POV

I hear Y/n scream. Freddy was persuaded by Bonnie to let me out and be with Y/n. I scream Y/n's name running down the hall.(insert heroic theme song here) I reach the room and give Y/n a look that says cover your ears. He/she nods.I scream"skreeeeee! I attack Goldie and he drops her/him. Bonnie teleports to the room and grabs Y/n and keeps him/her in the corner and grabs Goldie. Chica ties Goldie up and freddy knocks Goldie out.When we are done I run to Y/n and kiss him/her. It turns 6:00AM and Y/n says good bye. I hear Y/n say "What!?"and I realize that she/he had been fired. I silently cried. Y/n visits me when she/he can. When we found out we were being replaced Y/n took us to her/his house and let us stay there and then she/he had us go to the new place and got a job there. Me and the others protect him/her from the others. We were in love ever since.