Playing Mafia Queen

Hi guys, this is my first book. YAY. But it's probably a bit boring but give it a go comments are much appreciated to help me out I'm very lazy but I hope to update alot for you guys. well ll here it goes (lol just as go to start I get a message ill start in a minute see already putting it off)

_______________________

NIKITA

"OMG Angelo, your the best, WOW it beautiful!" I screamed to Angelo hugging him tight as he picked me up.

"Your welcome my dear Nikita, but remember I had nothing to do with it?!" He whisper yelled at me, showing the smile of warmth, love and a hint of seriousness in his eyes. " I can not believe you, you sly do-" I stopped hearing the beat of foot steps drum down the hallway. " As always," I spoke softly and formally "A pleasure" I whispers bowing with my hand out as Angelo took it kissing it gently. Before he could reply I ran toward the window with grace and speed jumping out catching the tree branch a metre or two out. Swinging on the branch I through myself forward catching the next branch and jumping to the ground landing in a crouched position. I heard the yelling of sir Jeremy, Angelo's assistant or for now babysitter. Angelo was 64 soon to be 65 in a few months he was te only person I trusted even though I knew eventually he to would become a traitor to me just as much as the others had become to me 'for your own good ' they told me. Yeah right. But I couldn't think about that know, Jeremy was yelling acting like he was in charge full of power, HA! He wishes Angelo was still running things even If he was under watchful eyes. I looked up seeing the shadow of Jeremy inching closer to the window, his tone of voice sounding funny in my mind acting all so high and mighty! I got up running into the streets shadows. Time, what was the time?! God why did I never have a watch my phone laid at home charging, stupid stupid Nikita. I had to get home and soon if it was past 12 I was a goner James would have his crew looking for me soon knowing I would try to get out and most probably succeed, Dah of course I would succeed. The roar of engines rumbled through the silent streets, Damn it, I thought to myself. I knew I could take James and maybe 4 other friends if his but I could hear the bikes I knew there would be more, I'm not one to run but more then 4 Cartos well no that was a death wish to a 16 year old girl alone. Even if I was different. But even then with there new 'intern' Greg A.K.A likes to bring a bat to every occasion, asshole, lover of making people beg for there lives. I.HAD.NO.CHANCE. But whatever I would kill that bastard one day. Noticing how much time I was wasting think about it I sprung to action running up the street in my black skinny jeans and tank top thanks god they were black, my dark dirty coloured blonde wavy hair flowing in the breeze. I was considered beautiful to most people, I knew I was but I was never a girly type at all I was your non typically beautiful fiery bold dangerous and deadly with attitude girl, my father had always taught me to walk with pride head up. At least he taught me a few good things. I heard the bikes growing nearer. Jumping over a small white picket fence I ran down the side of a small house flipping on there small table set over another fence I was a great acrobat even though now was NOT the time to being tricks, but it was what I did an loved I could jump anything. I had learnt a lot of parkour in my years of living with my aunt, she hated me there for I was always with friends we were all poor well not me but father wouldn't allow me any money and the small sum he did my aunts took. So we were left to the streets jumping and running for numerous things. Those were fun days for me. I kept running hard till I reached a park at the end of dead end street. Jumping the railing in go the park I picked up speed narrowly missing a large branch I almost tripped but quickly recovered doing a small flip before continuing. I ran through most of the park jumping on seats and off again just for fun. Running away was my thing. I took a sharp right seeing the beginning if another road ahead I jumped on brick wall up onto a roof of shed running light footed across it. "Lawrence! Stop that racket would you momma tryn to sleep" a southern American accent yelled. Wow I loved accents. I took a leap off the roof almost in slow motion. Landing on the top of car it not giving into my weight. I was light as a feather.Jumping off I started off again to my house "almost there" I breathed to myself I jumped over the fence to another house hitting a road I followed it fast as possible. It looked familiar to me. Yes I was just street away. "RUN" I yelled to myself full of enthusiasm. Just as I reached my street seeing my house I ran harder rather then slowing down the Cartos were tricking guys I was not giving them one chance there was still a good 400 metres to fun they could still rich me by my house and here. Wow scary thought. I ran jumping on a wide brick fence ruining along it at the end doing a flip off. I kept running hard but then I could hear it. NO!I could hear the bikes roar growing closer. DAMN DAMN. I pushed harder in my body pushing this was no struggle to me I was fast agile and flexible I could push it I could run faster for longer. The bikes grew closer I was about 100 metres out slimiest touching my gate. Just as I reached my gate jumping over the high wall I heard them. The bikes stop. I almost stacked my flip off the gate hearing them stop. But I wasn't safe even if I was on my territory if was out of the house they would come get me I knew that well. I ran to past Gera my pure black cat . Normally I would of stopped to pat her bring her inside but now was not the time. I was 3 steps from the door but I wasn't safe I couldn't take the door, Martha would know that I ran out and that was bad. I had to run past the door down the side, grab the large door frame to the room downstairs pull up place my feet on small edging of the door and jump to the laddering for plants to grow that started about the door, I would have to climb up it and into my room closing my window for good measure. God why was I on the 3rd floor geez make it hard much. As I was placing my feet on the door frame I heard the boys of Cartos running down the house as almost slipped at the words.