part 29

ROXANN

I walked back to the bar and just acted cute, Piero walks pass me and slips something in the jacket pocket.

I look around to make sure no one is looking than reach my hand and take out.

Its an extra ear piece, i put it in my ear pretending to fix my ear once its in, i move my hair to cover it.

" can you hear me " i could her Christiano say throught the ear piece.

" yes "

" ohh can i get a dance later " he says excitedly.

" yh sure...with my knifes, now stop playing with me" i said in an annoyed tone.

I signalled to the bar tender to give me a drink, any drink i'm not pickie.

I get my drink and i taste it its Crown.

I look around the room and my eyes lock on the tatget thats sitting with his friends.

I'm slowly taking off the jacket when i hear Piero through the ear piece.

" put back on the jacket "

" i see the target in sight, i'm going to approach him"

And with that i take out the ear piece and but it back into the jacket, leaving it on the table.

I walked over there making sure to sway my hips, i walk over to him and sit on his lap.

The girls say in this type of work you have to be bold, and dont be afraid to get into someone's personal space.

" how is your day going handsome?" I say while straddling him, our faces now inches apart.

" its going good now, i loved your dance hopefully you can give me one"

His bad breath hit my nose, and i had to bit my tongue not to make a face.

" why didnt you ask sooner darling, lets go" with that i lead him to the stairs and into a private room, not bother to lock the door so that the guys can come in.

" go lay on the bed, I'll be there in a  second" i see him move towards the bed while i go to the bathroom.

I locked the door and lifted up the water tank cover for the toliet, taking out my gun then placing then cover it back.

I take it out of the plastic and take the safty off, gently tocking it at the back in my wasit band.

I take up the fuzzy hand cuffs, and walk back into the room, meet an now naked target laying on the bed with a hard on.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes, shit it would have been a little better if he had length but damn not even 2 inch.

I walk over to him, and sat on his belly making sure not to come in contact with the little worn.

I whispered im his ears so dirty stuff, then slowly cuffing his hands on the metal bed head.

After making sure its secured.

I hop off off hi, so quick.

" wait baby, where are you going, arent you gonna do all that stuff you said in my ears." He said almost desperately.

I didnt say anything all i did is walk over the door and knock on it, then Piero comes barging in with Christano trailing behind him.

They both got in the room there faces filled with disgust at the man laying on the bed, i closed the door and lock it.

"Now that is one small ass dick, cuzzo" Christano said sounding sorry for the man. ( fuck)

" do you know who i am? " Piero asked walking over to the man.

He laughed like a good laugh you would have thought we told him the best joke in the world.

" your the punk mafia leader, since your here i now know that your not gonna do anytjing i dont even care about you, ma'am please don't kill me " he says to Piero with no fear then to  me showing all the fear suddenly consuming his face.

Yikes that tough, but the i pull ofg my wig letting my natural curls fall to my shoulders and the mam looks like he's seen a ghost.

" now your gonna tell Mr Black what he needs to know or else hes gonna kill you, ok honey?" I said while waking over to a seat in corner of the room.

" who's the rat in my gang?"

"......ma...Martin...Roberts he's the head of your gang in Sicily" he said now sweating.

I couldnt help but laugh now everyone is looking at me, i stand up and grab the my gun from my back.

" nothing is better than hiding in plain sight" and with that i shot him.

Just as i was about to talk out the door , i hear Piero call my name.

" dont worry lover boy, your gonna see me soon" i said without looking back, i exit the club and jump on my motorcycle taking off.

See you next time Piero...but when are you gonna relize its a cat and mouse game...and i'm not the cat.

-------
Heyy guys if you didnt know i'm from a Caribbean island
Guess which one

Be safe
Comment and vote

Love you guys