Part 10: Dancing?

Virgil's POV..:

As Janus was talking to Logan and Remus talking to Patton through the closet Roman dragged me to the kitchen and I was sorta confused did do something wrong?... I sighed and looked down. "are you alright?.." Roman asked me and I just nodded my anxiety was going crazy.
"Can you please say something...?" Roman asked again and I looked at him "it's nothing to worry about, Princey" I said as I was about to walk back into the room but he blocked me.

"What's that for?!" I asked I was sorta confused and I really didn't feel like talking to anyone "Virgil...I just wanna help" Roman said as he brushed my hair away from my eyes to take a better look at my face, I blushed to be honest Roman wasn't that bad for the eye he was literally a prince out of a story book. "I uh...I don't need help." I said but to be honest I wish I didn't worry so much it gets in the way of everything I wanted to do.

"Virgil we both know that's a lie" Roman said as he gently rubbed my cheek with his thumb to be honest I tried not looking at him but I glaced over and he was looking at me. We made eye contact but didn't move who knew the flipping zombie apocalypse can have it's good parts. Sudden we both came back into reality when Remus saw us and took a picture on his phone.

Roman looked at his brother and moved away from me "Remus!!! Delete that! Right now!" Roman yelled as we were both a blushing mess. Remus laughs "Awwwww come on brother! It's cute and if you guys are gonna make out then go to a different room and do it" Remus said with that creepy smile. I sighed and Roman took the phone and deleted it himself then handed back to Remus as he walked away.

A few minutes later...

Everyone was getting their sleep and I mean everyone but me I was sitting on the window seal and looking out at the sky I sighed again and messed with my sleeves before looking at the stars in the moon lit sky. "Virgil are you still awake?.." I heard a tired voice and looked over to see Roman messy hair and tired face I nodded "indeed I am Princey" I said, Before he got up and walked over to me "What are you doing?" He asked and I smiled slightly "Looking at the sky" I said I don't know why but the sky always made me calm and happy which is pretty shocking.

Roman smiles at me as I looked back out the window "Can I show you something?" Roman asked and I was curious so I nodded he grabbed my hand and led me to the roof of the building so we can get a better look of the sky. "I found it when we were looking around" Roman said as he glaced over at me. Then Roman got on the ledge and held out his hand "did you trust me?" He said, I honestly don't know... I don't trust strangers but he seemed different from everyone I even met.

I nodded and took his hand as he pulled me up on the ledge with him and he put his arms around my waist and I blushed and looked at him and he smiles then puts my arms around his neck. We sway and dance a little bit to be honest I never really danced before, all I could think about is us just standing on top of the world when there's a stupid zombie apocalypse. Soon we headed back to the room and we were both pretty happy we may had a small pillow fight and I was honestly tired so I fell asleep and I woke up in the morning surprised and flustered.

Well that's all for today hopefully you guys liked it! ^^ I didn't really know what to write in this chapter but I guess this is good! Bye!