Chapter 1.1.1

Kain's POV
  I sat up.
  "Where tf am I?"
  My ears were ringing and my head was beating. I struggled to get up. "Oop- headrush! Headrush!" I quickly sat down on one of the train seats.
  I looked around and found that I wasn't the only one who was confused af, "Ughhh what happened?" He had curly dark blue hair and tanned skin. I've seen him from somewhere, but I couldn't make out his name. I help him get up. "Thanks." His eyes met mine. Oh so he has brown eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up. He smirked seeing that.
  Someone else awoke, she had long straight black hair with a green fade. I knew her but couldn't get hold of her name, again. "Who are you?" She said,"And who's that dude?" Oh right I still didn't know his name. I walked over and said "Hey, uhh who are you and do you know what happened?". "I am uhh- wait what's my name?" Come to think of  it, I didn't know mine either. "I don't know either..." ok this is starting to get real weird. "It's ok let's just help the rest in the other cars up and see if they remember." I looked through the window to see others starting to uneasily get up. Spoiler alert- all 15 of us were all clueless idiots who can't even remember their own name, or even who they were.
  "Doors opening" the train doors open and we stepped out side to what looked like a train station that hadn't been used for years. "Bzzbzbzzbing" well at least the lights work. There was a red help phone directly infront of the doors. I rushed to pick it up, hoping it works. It did but not in the way anyone would hope- "Hello Kain." Ah yes of course the creepy lady on the other side of the phone knows my name. Suddenly holograms appeared on the wall. "Welcome to Station 1.". "Wtf."

The Train Gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें