Whatever You Do Guilt Follows

Today was his coronation, it kept spinning in her head, the night he told her like a loop on her mind. 

She hadn't sleep proper nor eaten in days. Everything laid down heavy on her, nothing seemed like making sense. 

They kept their relationship a secret, a bishop and a high ranked demon, a Succubus in addition. 

Of course they had to, otherwise both would probably be dead by now. 

Being a Succubus on earth was already a high risk but being with a bishop or a bishop with a demon was another story. 

At first she refused to be with him for the fear something would happen to him but it happened anyway. 

Now however with him being displayed all over it was impossible to keep their secret relationship. 

She wanted to be with him, it shattered her heart but she had to end it, especially with Satan and Yanma being on the line as well. 

It probably wouldn't even have taken a day til they would have declared war on England just for teasing her. 

Whilst even if in case it was to work out she wasn't suited to be a queen nor did she wanted to be one. 

She kept starring at her cup of tee not able to do anything else. 

Anis played with the thought of attending the coronation but she didn't even leave her house in a week. 

But Margie had some cult members watch closely in case anyone decided to attack. 

At least he was safe. 

Honey steeped by later the day. 

"oh my you look just as bad as Alpheus.." she sat down next to Anis. 

Hearing Alpheus wasn't doing well made her bite down on her lip. 

Honey was the only one who knew about their affair and well Jasper.

"things will be fine… Soon you'll be back together" Honey said as she ate some Macaroons.

"I wish…" Anis mumbled her voice almost cracking. 

Honey's gaze showed some sadness and pain, it hurted seeing them in such a way. 

"believe me… Things will work out.. Maybe in a few months that is but they will, I promise" she took the demon's hand in hers and gave them a squish. 

"who knows" Anis whispered and whipped over her eyes "thanks for helping Alpheus tho…" another rush of guilt hit her. She should be with him and help him through this hard times, but how cruel it was that she couldn't. 

"don't feel guilty, you are doing your best.." of course guessing what troubled Anis she gave her a cheerful look. 

"I.. Have something for him could you hand him it?" she handed Honey a box with a small cake. 

"of course! This is really sweet he'll be loving it!" all excited she jumped up "I'll hand it him right now, I'm sorry I can't stay longer today but I'll come by tomorrow again!" after a tight hug honey left and headed to buckingham palace. 

Anis sat on the couch starring at her tea. She felt how a tear dropped down her cheek a tear she had held back for the past days. 

Now it was real, Alpheus was indeed the king.

And he wasn't within her reach anymore.