C1. Off From Their Own Ways?

Copyrights this fanfic story of mine that's still owned by me

     Since their Sixth Year has come to an end for Golden Trio, Ron and Harry both end up agree to each other that they should spend half of their last time being at Hogwarts, they decided to wonder off after since they already have seen and left Hermione since she's middle of chatting with Ginny and Luna. That's part of their reasons why they didn't want to bother her and, back to Luna, Ginny and Hermione since they didn't want to interfere Mione at all.

"By the way," since Ginny's about to start asking Mione 'bout her other brother and Harry "where's Ron and Harry? Aren't all three of you like, together the entire time? Cause.. um, well, I'm not seeing both of them right in front of me."

"They're still here, Ginny. Right over there, behind m—" Mione turned around just to proof Ginny that they're right behind her until she shortly realize, both of them were no longer there anymore. Hermione realize that she'll end up deal with both of them later on, just not right away and then turns back to Luna and Ginny "I.. guess that means they, left to somewhere else before they end up leaving to enjoy their Summer, perhaps?"

Luna shortly start from giggling after since she realize, they used to be there earlier from before and then mentions right away "Is it just me or I have seen both of them before they already left? It really seems like, they don't want to bother you or interrupt our chat since it's half reasonable why they don't want to interfere at all."

"I guess that makes sense why they're no longer here since they're no longer next to Mione." Since Ginny mention after from knowing Luna's response to Hermione until what shortly happens in afterwards was when, she's been shortly kissed from Luna on a cheek. Hermione didn't actually see it coming from herself but since she start from noticing their friendship while it's either that they're both friends and giving each other sweet compliments or they're more than just friends until Ginny quickly mention to blonde Ravenclaw right away while shortly blushed in afterwards "You don't have to do tha—"

"Yes, I do." Since Luna reapplied towards to Ginny, ends up give her a sweet hug while Ginny also hugs her back as well expect, she didn't actually expects it to happen that way. Well, in front of Hermione but since Hermione ends up smile right away from their cute moment since, Mione don't know much from their relationship until Ginny start mention to her blonde girlfriend in lower voice L-Luna, please. I haven't mentioned to her about us yet, especially not towards to my brothers as w— "Alright, I'll stop for now on."

"Honestly, it's fine from me if you still want to give each other compliments and.. secondly, who said that both of you should've 'stop?'" Mione shortly asked to both of them since they don't continue hug each other any longer, also ends up saying to Luna and Ginny "I think it's very quite sweet what both of you have from your friendship."

"Thanks, Hermione." Luna response back to her and then, it was when Mione thought to just start contact Albus Dumbledore right away from herself before she head back home, well, only after her conversation with Ginny and Luna's already over until Luna start mention towards to her cute ginger girlfriend since she's still next to Ginny "Do you want me to tell her about it or you wanted to from yourself instead?"

"Later," since Ginny answer Luna's question in lower voice "in case if you hadn't notice, I still have to—"

"Err," Mione didn't meant to interfere what they're both talking about but since Hermione already did, shortly ends up ask Luna and Ginny right away "care to tell me something that I don't know from both of you?"