C2. Feeling Worry & Concern By His First Time? (4th Year Flashback)

Copyrights of this chapter because it's still OG created by me

Harry's flashback, Hedric and shortly Vikron

     Cedric and Harry use to dated before and after their 3rd and 5th Year has comes to an end, they spend half of their time between get to know each other better since Harry couldn't stop blushing entire time when he's with Cedric and start dating in afterwards every since their third and fifth year comes to an end. Harry spend his entire Summer with Cedric instead not continue dealing with the Dursley's again, he rather end up spend his entire time being at Cedric's place instead not going back to the muggle world. Until when Summer's already over and back from being at Hogwarts again in their 4th and 6th Year, Triwizard Tournament's involve while Harry and Cedric are both happy that they continue see each other, feels just like yesterday when they first saw and contact each other back then in their last year.

     They end up answer to their same Hogwarts House friends when they simply asked about their Summer but then in afterwards so far as for Harry and Cedric in their new year, they didn't hardly mention one of their friends at all that they're both dating. It maybe turned out to be as a private date and all expect, they're unsure from their own feelings until how long it's been from continuing secretly dating each other since from their Summer and after being back at Hogwarts, they unexpectedly start to have same thing in common by their mind while it's, they should stop see each other as friends and become boyfriends instead except, they don't actually notice that they both have same feelings for each other. Even tho Harry and Cedric didn't have enough time to tell each other about their feelings, still grows for both of them especially as from hiding it from their friends as well.

     Since they continue thinking about it, Harry stop dating girls any longer in his 4th Year all because he wanted to have a fresh new start from his year while still fancy girls but at the same time, couldn't stop thinking about Cedric no matter what. He'll remember that he used to date girls in his Third Year back then since it doesn't makes Harry less straight just because he stop dating girls until shortly in afterwards from the same day, he thought to start let it out to Cedric that they shouldn't continue secretly dating anymore.

     Even tho Harry's aware from himself that he never has a boyfriend in his entire life but since he doesn't have enough time reveal towards to Cedric, Harry shortly ends up makes a bad decision in afterwards while it is, keeps it to himself instead because he doesn't want to ruined his relationship with Cedric but his feelings for Cedric still's growing stronger, Cedric's still there while Harry couldn't stop blushing no matter what Cedric does in afterwards, it's already killing him on the inside multiple times.

     Before days passed by after since Cedric memorize about the tournament, he actually wanted to enter and be part of Triwizard Tournament after since he's no longer 16 anymore because his 17th birthday passed by, also remembers that the simple rule is only 17 and older students are allowed to enter all because part of their own safety. He already write his name on paper and about to start put his name in Goblet Of Fire, before Cedric start walking from being there, it was when Harry appears bit out of nowhere in front of Cedric and catches up with him since he's not sure where Cedric's off to "H-hey, Cedric."

     He start smile right away after seeing cute young Gryffindor, stop walking just to start kiss into Harry's forehead and then "Hi, cutie 😊 How's everything going for you and your Gryffindor friends so far? Their names are still.. Hermione and— sorry that I haven't catch up with your ginger friend's name, even tho I already notice he's one of your friends here in Hogwarts."

     "It's fine, Cedric, don't worry about it. Well, since you already memorize Mione perfectly fine, his name's Ronald but Hermione and I end up called him as Ron instead, if that helps you to know from that."