Nightmares

Here I wrote down everything Ronnie told me:

"I found her by accident... in her bloody and torn clothes. She looked like she had escaped from Hell. I asked her if she was hurt, but she was silent. I was as shocked as she was. She was sitting under a tree in complete silence. I sat down next to her and said: "Raven, please say something... Speak up, look at me." She turned her head slowly and looked. Her eyes were filled with vivid pain. Her eyes were just dark circles, and her face was pale and bruised. I felt so sorry for her. I noticed a tragic-looking incision in her neck. It ran from the right side of her chin to her left breast. It wasn't bleeding anymore, but the wound looked like a horror movie.

After a while she fell into my arms. I felt it was three times heavier in my embrace. Maybe it's just an impression caused by shock...

"He killed him," she whispered. I barely heard it. Her voice... sounded like her throat was torn literally to blood. I felt a tear drip on my hand. Then I figured she was talking about her horse.

We sat there for two hours. In complete silence. Then I carried her to my house in my arms. Long after that I couldn't recover... He hurt her so much that I felt this pain inside me...

I have thoroughly washed and bandaged her every wound. The only one I couldn't bandage was the one in her heart and psyche. She fell asleep on the couch after taking three calming pills. Then I called Kurt over and over again."

          The worst part was deciding what to do next... Kurt took on the destruction of evidence against her. He burned the photos in the fireplace, buried the ash from them in the basement and poured acid onto it. All the photos dissolved and there was absolutely nothing left of them.

          The most difficult task was to take care of Raven's damaged psyche. What she confessed to Kurt in the morning. It broke us all to pieces...