Siyara

From the age of 1 till 17, Siyara had been bought up in Diamond Trust's Orphanage. From a very young age itself she was very keen on learning new things and reading. Eventually she got selected for Diamond Trust's 100% scholarship for college scheme at the age of 17. Every year 5 teens who have completed their schooling with the top grade from the Orphanage will be selected as a part of this scheme.

After completing B.Com with distinction and a gold medal for being a top student, she applied for M.BA with the money she got from student loan which she paid back with the money she made from her part time online jobs before completing her Master degree. Via college campus interview she got job in Diamond Enterprise, one of the best and blooming companies in the country.

At 1st day of her work, Mr.Ryan Personal Secretary of Mr.Dharen founder and CEO of Diamond Enterprise, was giving welcoming speech to the new recruits at the discussion hall. In which he also explained why the company is named Diamond eventhough it has nothing to do with Diamonds.
"Nowadays Trust has become fragile like Glass. 20years back when our CEO started this company from scratch he had nothing but spirit of determination to succeed defying all odds and never ending trust on his colleagues. That Diamond like Trust bought the company to it's present state. In future I hope you all trust each other and work together for the betterment of both you and the company. Thank you! Good Luck!"

"Ah Man!!! He speaks awfully a lot"
"I even drowsed off a bit"
"How are we even going to put up with him for rest of our career"
Mumbled the new recruits among the themselves.While Siyara was more excited about the fact that she got to work in such a great company.

When the new recruits were about to exit the hall, Mr.Dharen came to see the new recruits for himself. He was slowly studying each and every face in the hall. His eyes stopped on Siyara. After few minutes he permitted the recruits to leave. But asked his P.S. to call Siyara. While everyone left Siyara stayed back. Mr.Dharen approached her and asked "You seem familiar. Do I know you?"