2

nick starts driving to see lance,they have planned a special day for nicks birthday. they where going to go get lunch then go to the mall and do whatever nick wanted. at least that's what lance said.

time skip: a few hours till nick gets to his lances house

nick honks the horn a few times almost bouncing in his seat to see lance,lance comes out wearing a pastel blue skirt,light blue eyeshadow, mascara and black and white high thighs with doc martens.

nick was confused to say the least why tf was lance wearing this. "umm hi lance" said nick confused as all hell. "hi Nicky i'm wearing this for a femboy friday tik tok cause my fans kept wanting it and i thought it would be a fun joke for your birthday" they both look into each other's eyes and start laughing

"wow you're really here" nick says trying to spill tears he gives he gives up and gives lance a big hug picking him up in the process."alright get in the car lance we're going shopping" he says happy to start his day with lance

they get to where they're going to eat olive garden they sit down and get a booth nick sitting on the inside once they order nick cant help but look down and lances thighs he looks up a little higher and see lances skirt is hiking up exposes his light blue panties if you look at just the right angle. nick was now hungry for something else and it wasn't on the menu. "hey lance can i touch the material on your sock thingys" "sure lance just be gentle" lance says.

nick pulls lance closer to him and starts rubbing his thighs increasing the pressure with time as he gets higher and decreasing it as he gets lower, their food comes and nick never moves his hand and lance never ask or brings it up. they enjoy their food and as lance is about to get up to make his way to the car,nick grabs him by the thigh and says "i really really like you socks" then they make their way to the car lance blushing the whole time.

nick is starting to get more aggressive when it comes to lance he wants lance and he wants lance now. he wants to hold him,he wants to take him on pretty dates and he wants to protect him. maybe one day he'll get too