𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

ˢᶜᵃʳʸ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ! ˢᶜᴬᴿʸ!!

( Name ) would just watch Asahi poke Bon-Bon happily but soon stopped as the small puppet animatronic would bite his finger happily drawing blood.
" OH MY GOD IT BIT MEH FINGER! WHAT WAS THAT SAYING OR THAT SONG ABOUT SOMETHING BITING YOUR FINGER SAYURI?! "

( Name ) would just pull her shirt back down she was glad that her brother was more then kind enough to only lift it just enough to see the problem and not right off he was nice at least and maybe a bit more understanding then the rest of her crazy family..
" OH YOU MEAN THAT FISH SONG THEY SAY LET THE DAMN THING GO IN IT....I THINK! "
Sayuri would scream back telling the younger male what she knew and he did that happily but the small animatronic didn't fall at first not until it had let go of his finger by accident only to be caught by his savior! ( Name ) would just sigh before she'd pet Bon-Bon's head gently.
" please calm down everyone this little guy is Bon-Bon I brought him home with me so you could all see on what I work with... say where is Takako I thought he may like to play with Bon-Bon while I set up my laptop to fix up some glitches I have seen in his system.. "

Asahi would just make a big ' Oh that's what that thing is ' face as he'd hear his twin sister's words..
" that makes a lot of sense actually.. And Takako is just playing in the lounge room or watching the television I think..? "
Asahi would just watch his sister nod with a smile before she'd leave to search for her youngest brother Takako who was just sitting on the floor sadly staring down at the ground as the television had been off and his toys were packed away.
" hey little dude did you miss me much? "

The small male child would just gasp as he'd hear a familiar voice that only belonged to his favorite sister..
" sissy!! I was worried you weren't gonna keep your promise to me!.."
The younger male child would cry out as he'd stare at his older sibling and the small animatronic that was staring down at him in fear of what may happen to his tiny body from the child..

" alright takako I need you to play with Bon-Bon but most importantly show this little guy around alright that's your new big mission! "
The smaller male child would just nod his head happily as he'd smile to his sister before holding his tiny hands out to pick Bon-Bon up with.
" alright sissy! I'll show him around and we will play plus become good friends since you asked me to do a biggy mission! "

( Name ) would just giggle softly before she'd place bon-bon onto the younger child's hand only for him to place the animatronic onto a small skateboard that had been moved out for him to use to show the animatronic around by ( Name ) herself. She loved how Takako had given her and not Sayuri the name Sissy since herself and Asahi spent most of their time with him more then the older female.. Takako had given ( Name ) that name since he wasn't able to say her name right just yet since he was only 5 years old.. but Bon-Bon seemed quite surprised on how the smaller child was treating him he wasn't being thrown like his friends did.. nor was he just pulling at him.

" what's your name sir? I'm Takako! And I'm going to be your host!!"
Bon-Bon would just cringe at the word host but soon just slowly looked at ( Name ) to see that she was nodding to him before going to grab what he thought to be her laptop.
" I'm Bon-Bon! Your good partner in crime! But if Freddy hears that we'll be in big trouble so this is our secret alright? "

The puppet decided that he had to get better at acting and trying to bond with Children since ( Name ) was going to make a place for children and grown ups alike to use and spend they time there..
" I got it! Big secret we no speak about! I'm best at secrets so we are big safe!! "
A chuckle would come from ( Name ) as she'd listen to the two before they had all settled off on their adventure to explore the home ( Name ) called her home.