𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23

ᵂᵃⁱᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉˡˡ ?

" Actually I THINk it works.. "

Ennard's robotic voice would sate but it seemed more gentle and calm then the broken twisted voice both ( Name ) and Michael had grown use to.

" Ennard this isn't time for your stupid.. "

Michael would start to say but he'd stare at the animatronic which seemed to be just not where it should be anymore.

" -Jokes? "

Michael would end his sentence which had turned into more like a question as he would stare down at a red haired male who seemed to be smirking back at him..
" Hey Eggs I Think it worked Perfectly~ "

The red haired male would say happily as he'd get up after stumbling a couple times since he wasn't used to standing up like this..
" Great why the hell are you doing this now Ennard? Show ( Name ) not me dammit.. "

Ennard would just gasp as he'd realize what Michael had just said was actually the truth since he didn't give one shit about the male in a human form. The human would just run over to ( Name ) before hugging the female happily causing her to gasp out in surprise..
" Michael I didn't think you would be the hugging type.. "

" ( NAME ) hOW COULD YOU?! "
Ennard would scream out as he felt hurt that the female didn't realize who was hugging her.
" huHH?! Ennard? I'm sorry!! I.. "

( Name ) would just pause in the middle of her sentence as she'd finally take a look at the male ho had pulled away from her with a nice big smile on his face.
" It worked? ENNARD IT WORKED!! "
( Name ) would scream out in excitement as she'd smile back at the male who would just hum in response as he'd show himself off to the female. Michael would just groan as he'd watch both ( Name ) and Ennard interact like morons that had forgotten he was still here with them..
" Are you guys done yet? Or what? "

Michael would happily ask as he had lost his patientest by now anyway.
" Ah right just one more minute Michael. "
Michael would just groan to himself as he'd stare down at his hand only to notice something weird..
" Ennard doesn't it normally take a minute or so before you know I Rot?.. normally? "
Ennard would hum in response before he'd notice the problem himself..

" Yea but it seems that if I'm in this kind of form then you seem to take some kind of illusion as well? I guess this means it'd be easier for you if we both stay like this? "
Ennard would state as he'd smile happily..
" hey ( Name ) at least let me stay by your side since eggs is a big shit and will boss me around! "
Ennard would whine out but to the male's surprise ( Name ) would agree for him to stay by her side.Michael would just sigh to himself as he'd stare at the pair of idiots that seemed to smile at each other happily.

" If that's the case then ( Name ) you don't mind telling me who I'm supposed to work on now? "
( Name ) would stay silent for a couple minutes before she'd happily agree to the male saying she would tell him that the animatronic was in the back of the room their were currently in.