Chapter 1

Kiri POV

 "YOU LITTLE BITCH! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" My dad screams. I groan, getting off the bed and start to walk down the stairs. "HURRY UP!" I start to run down the stairs.

Why is he so angry today?

"What took you so long? Huh?" I stay silent, I was basically shaking. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? AREN'T YOU GOING TO BE HERO HUH?" I flinch at the sudden shouting. "Sorry f-father, I just woke up..." My dad gave me a disgusting look and screamed, "DON'T EVER FUCKING CALL ME FATHER! IT FATHER! JUST GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE HOUSE BEFORE I KILL YOU!" 

I ran up the stairs, put on my clothes, did my hair then brushed my teeth. I ran down the stairs, threw open the door, but I was too late. I felt a hand grab my hair and take me to the living room. He threw me onto the floor. With a mischievous smile, he turned and said, "Wait a moment. Don't fucking move."

A few moment later, he came back with a wooden bat. Where'd he get that? I thought while shivering. I started to crawl backwards but only to hit the wall. "I'm sorry sir...Pls don't hur-" I started but I was interrupted by the bat swinging right into my head. I screamed in pain. "AREN'T YOU GOING TO BE A HERO? YOU CAN'T BE HERO IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT!" I touched my head gently and looked at my hands, there was crimson red liquid on my hands. My face turned into horror. "Pls sir... pls sir... I'll do any-" Again I was interrupted by the bat swinging into my head. It had the same place. And by now I was crying in pain. "HAHAHAHA, YOUR SO WEAK! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN BE A HERO HUH?" He laughed. "Your lucky it was just two swings. NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE HOUSE! OH AND COVER IT UP!" And that was it. He stormed out of the room. 

I went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. Shit! There's only barely any left!  So I just took out a tissue and wrapped it with adhesive tape. That should do for today!  I look at the time and shit I'm going to be late! I ran downstairs, nearly tripping while doing so.

Shit! That was a horrible start of the day! I hope today will get better!

But I guess luck wasn't on his side...

Word count: 413

Hey! Hope ya r enjoying it! I think you what's gonna happen! Sorry for the really short chapter! English is my second language so pls don't judge! Now I need to hop over to my piano lesson! Byeee!