Chapter 1

I don't know where I am.

I don't know how I got here.

The wind whizzed by my ears, blooding streaming down my cheek. I plummeted towards the ground, my chances of survival decreasing by the second. The dark misty sky seeming to dull as my fate approached, along with the ground.

I don't remember how I started falling, all I can recall was the fight before hand.

I closed my eyes, my life flashing before them.

I hope they remember me.

~~~

"Again, Natasha!"

I took off into a sprint, planting my hands then my feet in an orderly pattern. My coach sighed.

"That back handspring was sloppy Natasha! You can do better then that shit."

I flexed my wrists, "Sorry, I'm just a bit tired and my wrists are getting a bit stiff," I replied. This, only seemed to set him off even more.

"Tired? Are you serious? You girls are lazy and ungrateful! Now, no excuses!"

I inhaled sharply, before doing it all again.

~~~

"Michael really has it out for you Nat, doesn't he?" A tanned girl with dark brown hair just brushing the top of her shoulders asked me.

"We have a bit of a love-hate relationship going down Leela, you're just jealous because you don't get attention," I cooed. Leela gasped dramatically and threw her trainer at me, making me fall off the cheap, plastic bench in the changing room. I giggled as we both fought playfully, struggling to get our clothes on amongst the chaos.

"Now, now calm down you two before you blow something up." I was hoisted up by a familiar strawberry blonde, her hair tied back into a tight braid. Despite her being smaller then me she is incredibly strong.

Like, freakishly strong.

"Sakura! You've come to save me from this vile monster!" Leela said accusingly, to which I pouted. Sakura rolled her eyes, "Why do I feel like I'm the mother of two uncontrollable brats?"

"Brats? Who you calling brat?" I screeched, swinging my gym bag into her face.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry," She laughed, "But hurry up you two or the cafe will be closed by the time we get there!"

I scrambled to get my boots on, before ushering out of the door with some of my closest gymnasts, a sniggering mess all the way out the door.

~~~

I sipped my latte as I walked through the empty streets of Tokyo, the sun beginning to creep behind the deserting shops, inking the sky with an auburn aura. The Moon fading into view, despite three quarters of it was missing. Ever since that part of the moon disappeared, impacting the whole world from tides to waves, the world has been on edge since. It wasn't until the Ministry of Defense introduced the monster that did this damage to our class.

That monster, was our teacher.

We gave him the name 'Koro-sensei', due to the fact he could reach speeds of Mach 20 and the only thing that seemed to harm him was these strange weapons from America, making him almost unkillable.

Almost.

My smartphone vibrated and I pulled it out; "Six messages from 'Mom', huh? Wonder what she wants this time..." I muttered aloud.

Sakura and Leela looked at each other anxiously, they were some of the few people who knew about my mother's true nature. After what happened with my knee and my broken Femur, they both took a vow of silence to never speak of it again unless I brought it up. But in that moment on the sidewalk I couldn't help but let my mind drift back to that day.