CHAPTER 2

~Early in the morning~

You woke up and changed you changed into your f/c(favourite colour) dress with some pants underneath. Then you made an ice statue of yourself sleeping with your powers.

Just gonna put it in the bed and put a blanket on top of it." I said to myself.

You then brought the statue to your bed and covered it with a blanket..... After that you slowly opened the window on your room, then jumped out of it and safely landed on the floor.

"They won't suspect a thing...." I said to myself.

Then you used your powers to make ice bridges for you to surf then you went toward the town.

A few minutes later, you have arrived at the entrance of the town...... Then suddenly you saw a light blue coloured butterfly flying around you, you were amazed by it, it made you chuckle and you extended your forefinger towards it and the butterfly lands on it. Then you continued to walked in the town until a delicious and delightful smell hit you.....

"Chocolate....." I said with a smile on your face.

You walked your way to where the smell of delicious chocolates have came from and ended up with a chocolate stand. A man was selling them and there was a lot of kids went up to it. I then looked at my forefinger and.....wait....."where is the butterfly??" You thought. Then you felt the ground shaking violently and a loud roar was heard, you look towards it and saw a dragon with fire around it..... Everyone were running towards the exit which in result that a crack was formed on the ground with lava underneath it.....

"MOMMY!!!!" A kid screamed.

"My sweet daughter!!" The mom turned around to grab her daughter but then she stopped. I looked towards the ground, the lava was coming out from the crack and it went towards me... I took a step back.... The kid was also surrounded with lava and without thinking twice...... I extended my arms and made a thick layer of ice towards the kid....... I ran to her and grabbed her wrist and then I created us an ice bridge for both of us to surf on..... Then we arrived at the entrance where her mother is waiting for her.....

"Thank you.... Princess??" the little girl said.

I looked at her and smiled. "You're welcome....." I said to the little girl. After that, I looked at the dragon and went towards it.

 After that, I looked at the dragon and went towards it

"Lava Dragon...??" I thought. Then I saw 7 kids with an age just like mine trying to fight it....

A kid with a curly red-orange coloured hair was holding a pan hitting it on the dragon's face. The kid in blue clothes was zapping the dragon with electricity.....wait....."where did he get that??" I thought to myself.

"Stop paying attention to them and try helping them." I told to myself and immediately went to them....

"Need some help?" I asked them.

"Princess Y/N?!" They all said at the same time.

"I'll just take that as a yes." I said ignoring them.

They looked at me in shock and just continued to fight.

I then looked towards the dragon and i created an ice staircase and went towards it's back..... I landed safely on the back of the dragon and put my hands on it's back, "Sorry" I muttered to the dragon. 

Then ice was forming in it's back, the dragon roared loudly, it made me loose my concentration....

"Do you need help??" the kid with an invisible cape asked me.

"I need you guys to distract the dragon..." I answered.

"If you say so Princess....." he said.

After that, he told the others to distract the dragon while I am focusing on freezing the dragon......

"COME ON!!!.....FOCUS!!!!..." I grounded myself.

Then my e/c eyes completely  glowed turning into light blue and mist starts to come out of my palms..... I used all my strength and energy that I had to freeze the dragon.....

"Princess!! You know that you weak and not strong enough to do that!" one of the guards said.

"I...Don't....Care...." I said.

With that, the dragon is completely frozen. The people cheered in joy that the monster is now finally defeated. You on the other hand, you felt weak and can't stand up anymore, making yourself fall from the dragon's back. Luckily, a guard caught you.....

"She's cold as ice!!!" The first guard said.

"She must've used all of her energy to beat the monster..." the second guard said.

"We must take her to the king and queen!" the third guard said.

~Merlin's P.O.V.~

When the lava dragon begin to freeze and didn't even move, even an inch..... all of us cheered happily until I saw the girl which is known to be Princess Y/N, Princess of Snow Kingdom, daughter of King Frost and Queen Elisa were being held by guards.......

"Her hair is slowly turning into white..." the triplets said at the same time.

"Poor beautiful Princess Y/N...... She's feeling weak" the kid in orange clothes with a sword said. I nod at his statement and we went towards the guards,

"Is she gonna be okay??" I asked the guards.

"We don't know.... but thank you fearless 7 for saving the town...." one guard said to us and then he left while carrying the princess.

"OMG...Did you guys hear that?! He called us FEARLESS 7!!!" the kid in orange with a sword exclaimed.

Then all the people went up to us and cheered. But all of us still wondered if Y/N was still okay.

~Third Person P.O.V.~

The guards went to the throne room where the king and queen is.

"Your Majesties, it's Princess Y/N!!! Her body is slowly getting cold as ice and her hair is slowly turning white as snow." the guard said to the king and queen.

Both the king and queen stand up from their seats and ran towards the guard who was carrying Y/N.

"No, this can't be the curse......" the queen said.

"Let's take her to the witch....." the king said and the queen nodded.

~To be continued........~

Did I mess up again?? I'm sorry if i did. Hopefully you enjoyed the story. I will update everyday until I will have my online class. Sorry for the bad grammar. Hope you like it. Is it to short anyways?? Sorry if it is short.